A Course in MiraclesPosted By : Tina Heathers on June 21, 2013
The Course in Miracles can look daunting at first. It is filled with Christian language and elaborate heavy text. But it is only our mind that gets ruffled by the terminology not our spirit. If you continue to read and push through the language of the course and your own personal resistance, you will discover an amazing result. You are subconsciously unwinding your conditioning. Before you know it things are changing for you, and in you.
It almost seems miraculous. Just reading it is like a call to our inner awareness. Your inner truth is interested even when the conscious and subconscious mind fight it.
It is like a medicine that you take in and it just starts working behind the scene. I can not adequately explain the wonderful life changing effect this book can have – even if your mind fights it – keep going.
It is written in seeming old English and often the sentences don’t seem to make sense. But the truth is the logic brain can’t get a hold on the information, but our inner knowing can.
Keep on reading once you get started; you will awaken something deep within you that will transform your life, quietly and consistently. Just keep going, don’t listen to your logic brain and ego based thoughts they are meant to keep you lost.
Try it out, you may just fall in love with the book.
- Taking a course from Tina Heathers is an experience and education in itself. Her style is unique and entertaining, but more then that, she delivers!Alison Lobb, Clinton, Ontario
- "Tina's style of guided meditation is unpretentious and accessible to anyone. I've been much more capable of slowing down and living in the moment since joining Tina's classes." Tricia B., Elmira Ontario
- “Tina has a vast knowledge of Universal Wisdom and is able to share it in ways that are non-threatening yet engaging, gentle yet firm, 'out-there' yet grounded. One of the greatest paths to Universal Wisdom is the path of meditation. Charting this path creatively, Tina has the ability to lead me into the fields of my imagination where lavish gifts are bestowed upon my soul. " Susan Mcleod, Guelph ON
- Tina's meditation classes have helped me learn to reliably reduce stress. Her low-anxiety approach can give surprising insights that identify and help me remove those self-imposed roadblocks to better living." Doug Hocking, Exeter Ontario
- Thank you for your amazing insight. You have a wonderful energy!Jill, Brantford, Ontario