A Course in Miracles MentoringPosted By : Tina Heathers on December 30, 2019
Join us for a monthly Video Conference that provides A Course in Miracles mentoring.
A Course in Miracles as an Escape from the Hierarchy of Needs
In this webinar we will discuss how the Course in Miracles helps us escape from the endless demands of the Ego. Reflecting on Maslow’s Hierarchy of needs and the belief that we must work through all these human experiences, we will explore the possibilities that the Course in Miracles speaks of and how Love transcends all. Could this be the path to end all pain and suffering?
Let’s help each other awaken our inner knowing and spiritual connectedness. There is no better time than today to explore your spirituality.
This online A Course in Miracles Mentoring is totally free. Everyone is welcome to participate, beginners and advanced students.
Our next Video chat is Wednesday September 23rd from 7 pm to 8 pm
Email Tina to get the LINK to join in.
I have been working with A Course in Miracles for more than 26 years and truly find it inspirational and insightful. I would love to help facilitate the discussion on how ACIM helps us in daily life. If you are seeking a deeper understanding of A Course in Miracles, this video meet up session is for you!
Come join us!
- "Tina's style of guided meditation is unpretentious and accessible to anyone. I've been much more capable of slowing down and living in the moment since joining Tina's classes." Tricia B., Elmira Ontario
- Thank you for your amazing insight. You have a wonderful energy!Jill, Brantford, Ontario
- I have had the opportunity of experiencing Tina's guided meditations in both large conference settings and in small groups in her home. Over a course of time I have learnt to relax and focus in a meditative state using her tapes and CD's. Bonnie Black, Dundalk Ontario
- Tina Heathers offers much wisdom, great truth, and experienced guidance. It could change your life! Gloria Wilbee
- Taking a course from Tina Heathers is an experience and education in itself. Her style is unique and entertaining, but more then that, she delivers!Alison Lobb, Clinton, Ontario