A Course in Miracles MentoringPosted By : Tina Heathers on December 30, 2019
Join us for a monthly Video Conference that provides A Course in Miracles mentoring.
A Course in Miracles Oracle Cards
Come ask questions and practice applying the concepts in A Course in Miracles in a fun and unique way.
Let’s help each other awaken our inner knowing and spiritual connectedness. There is no better time than today to explore your spirituality.
This online A Course in Miracles Mentoring is totally free. Everyone is welcome to participate, beginners and advanced students.
Our next Video chat is Wednesday May 5th from 7 pm to 8 pm EST
Email Tina to get the LINK to participate.
or register via Awakening Spirituality’s eventbrite
I have been working with A Course in Miracles for more than 26 years and truly find it inspirational and insightful. I would love to help facilitate the discussion on how ACIM helps us in daily life. If you are seeking a deeper understanding of A Course in Miracles, this video meet up session is for you!
Come join us!
- I have had the opportunity of experiencing Tina's guided meditations in both large conference settings and in small groups in her home. Over a course of time I have learnt to relax and focus in a meditative state using her tapes and CD's. Bonnie Black, Dundalk Ontario
- Thank you for your amazing insight. You have a wonderful energy!Jill, Brantford, Ontario
- “Tina has a vast knowledge of Universal Wisdom and is able to share it in ways that are non-threatening yet engaging, gentle yet firm, 'out-there' yet grounded. One of the greatest paths to Universal Wisdom is the path of meditation. Charting this path creatively, Tina has the ability to lead me into the fields of my imagination where lavish gifts are bestowed upon my soul. " Susan Mcleod, Guelph ON
- “I have attended guided meditations, workshops and private sessions with Tina. I have used Tina’s meditations (both in class and on her cd’s) to relax and also to search for answers I have from within. She is an extremely intuitive teacher and guide. Tina’s insights have challenged me to examine myself and my relationships with others. Working with Tina has enabled me to broaden my view of my place in the universe and approach each day with a more positive attitude.” Liz Fryer, Waterloo ON
- "Tina's style of guided meditation is unpretentious and accessible to anyone. I've been much more capable of slowing down and living in the moment since joining Tina's classes." Tricia B., Elmira Ontario