Exploring A Course in MiraclesPosted By : Tina Heathers on September 4, 2015
Come find out what the Course in Miracles is all about. Let’s explore the concepts together. Beginner and advanced students welcome.
We will discuss the daily applications to your life and how your relationships would be different if you lived the philosophy.
A Course in Miracles helps us to experience freedom from:
- self doubt
- pain and suffering.
By focusing on the healing power of Love we are taught to be free from the burdens of the past and to embrace a life of joy, peace and abundance.
Tina Heathers has been a student/teacher of A Course in Miracles for more than 20 years and loves to share how the course has helped to heal and transform her life.
To register contact Thrive Mind, Body & Soul
- When: Monday November 23rd 2015 7pm to 9pm
- Fee: $30 per person
- Instructor: Tina Heathers
- Where: THRIVE MIND, BODY & SOUL 246 Ridge Road North, Ridgeway, ON L0S 1N0, Canada
“This wonderful workshop allowed me to step aside from my busy life and reflect on what was really important. An experience to remember!”Barb Hacking
- “Tina has a vast knowledge of Universal Wisdom and is able to share it in ways that are non-threatening yet engaging, gentle yet firm, 'out-there' yet grounded. One of the greatest paths to Universal Wisdom is the path of meditation. Charting this path creatively, Tina has the ability to lead me into the fields of my imagination where lavish gifts are bestowed upon my soul. " Susan Mcleod, Guelph ON
- "Tina's style of guided meditation is unpretentious and accessible to anyone. I've been much more capable of slowing down and living in the moment since joining Tina's classes." Tricia B., Elmira Ontario
- “Meditation with Tina is always an enlightening & rejuvenating experience. Her calm presence & gentle approach to meditation offers relaxation and insight. Guided by her wisdom & knowledge beginning mediators will feel immediately confident & successful; experienced mediators gain access to deeper levels of knowing. " Trish Scott, Guelph, ON, Canada
- “I have attended guided meditations, workshops and private sessions with Tina. I have used Tina’s meditations (both in class and on her cd’s) to relax and also to search for answers I have from within. She is an extremely intuitive teacher and guide. Tina’s insights have challenged me to examine myself and my relationships with others. Working with Tina has enabled me to broaden my view of my place in the universe and approach each day with a more positive attitude.” Liz Fryer, Waterloo ON