TINA HEATHERS has a MBA, with several years’ experience in business management and corporate training. But her passion lies in the study of metaphysics and the nature of personal reality. She has spent many years studying human potential and the keys to success. Along with her business career she has been working in the field of spiritual healing and mental/emotional well- being. She assists people along the path to self discovery.
Working with individuals and organizations she trains people on how to discover their inner wisdom so that they may create lives of love, joy, peace and abundance. It is her personal belief that we are all meant to create successful, rich and fulfilling lives.
Tina offers training programs and online private coaching to help individuals discover meaning, purpose and true life direction.
- Taking a course from Tina Heathers is an experience and education in itself. Her style is unique and entertaining, but more then that, she delivers!Alison Lobb, Clinton, Ontario
- Thank you for your amazing insight. You have a wonderful energy!Jill, Brantford, Ontario
- “Meditation with Tina is always an enlightening & rejuvenating experience. Her calm presence & gentle approach to meditation offers relaxation and insight. Guided by her wisdom & knowledge beginning mediators will feel immediately confident & successful; experienced mediators gain access to deeper levels of knowing. " Trish Scott, Guelph, ON, Canada
- Tina's meditation classes have helped me learn to reliably reduce stress. Her low-anxiety approach can give surprising insights that identify and help me remove those self-imposed roadblocks to better living." Doug Hocking, Exeter Ontario
- “Tina has a vast knowledge of Universal Wisdom and is able to share it in ways that are non-threatening yet engaging, gentle yet firm, 'out-there' yet grounded. One of the greatest paths to Universal Wisdom is the path of meditation. Charting this path creatively, Tina has the ability to lead me into the fields of my imagination where lavish gifts are bestowed upon my soul. " Susan Mcleod, Guelph ON