TINA HEATHERS has a MBA, with several years’ experience in business management and corporate training. But her passion lies in the study of metaphysics and the nature of personal reality. She has spent many years studying human potential and the keys to success. Along with her business career she has been working in the field of spiritual healing and mental/emotional well- being. She assists people to explore and tap into their Infinite Potential.
Working with individuals and organizations she trains people on how to discover their inner greatness so that they may create lives of love, joy, peace and abundance. It is her personal belief that we are all meant to create successful, rich and fulfilling lives.
Tina offers training programs and private coaching to help individuals and organizations discover and tap into their infinite potential.
- Tina Heathers offers much wisdom, great truth, and experienced guidance. It could change your life! Gloria Wilbee
- “Tina has a vast knowledge of Universal Wisdom and is able to share it in ways that are non-threatening yet engaging, gentle yet firm, 'out-there' yet grounded. One of the greatest paths to Universal Wisdom is the path of meditation. Charting this path creatively, Tina has the ability to lead me into the fields of my imagination where lavish gifts are bestowed upon my soul. " Susan Mcleod, Guelph ON
- "Tina's style of guided meditation is unpretentious and accessible to anyone. I've been much more capable of slowing down and living in the moment since joining Tina's classes." Tricia B., Elmira Ontario
- Tina's meditation classes have helped me learn to reliably reduce stress. Her low-anxiety approach can give surprising insights that identify and help me remove those self-imposed roadblocks to better living." Doug Hocking, Exeter Ontario
- I have had the opportunity of experiencing Tina's guided meditations in both large conference settings and in small groups in her home. Over a course of time I have learnt to relax and focus in a meditative state using her tapes and CD's. Bonnie Black, Dundalk Ontario