- Meditation Coaching
- Inner Peace Coaching
- Self Discovery Coaching
- Mindfulness Based Business Coaching
- A Course in Miracles Application Coaching
Inner Peace starts with knowing at some level that there is a better way to live.
- Do you long to rise above the drama and turmoil that seems to be everywhere around you?
- Do you believe you could exist in a state of pure love and joy?
- Do you feel the calling to awaken, and unfold wisdom and happiness?
Are you ready to change the way you experience life and learn how to think differently?
If you quiet the mind and silence the external directives, you will hear the real desires of your heart and thus discover the path through life that will be the most fulfilling for you. Sometimes we can’t see past our own mind blocks. With some new perspective you can free yourself to unfold a richer and more meaningful life.
If you would like a little help learning how to discover your own Inner Peace, I would be happy to help you. I offer private sessions and small group training.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to see if this is a path you would be interested in pursuing.
“When we really connect to that place of wisdom and strength and understanding, everything becomes easier.”– Arianna Huffington
Simple article on Inner Peace by Deepak Chopra read here
- I have had the opportunity of experiencing Tina's guided meditations in both large conference settings and in small groups in her home. Over a course of time I have learnt to relax and focus in a meditative state using her tapes and CD's. Bonnie Black, Dundalk Ontario
- “I have attended guided meditations, workshops and private sessions with Tina. I have used Tina’s meditations (both in class and on her cd’s) to relax and also to search for answers I have from within. She is an extremely intuitive teacher and guide. Tina’s insights have challenged me to examine myself and my relationships with others. Working with Tina has enabled me to broaden my view of my place in the universe and approach each day with a more positive attitude.” Liz Fryer, Waterloo ON
- Taking a course from Tina Heathers is an experience and education in itself. Her style is unique and entertaining, but more then that, she delivers!Alison Lobb, Clinton, Ontario
“This wonderful workshop allowed me to step aside from my busy life and reflect on what was really important. An experience to remember!”Barb Hacking
- "Tina's style of guided meditation is unpretentious and accessible to anyone. I've been much more capable of slowing down and living in the moment since joining Tina's classes." Tricia B., Elmira Ontario