- Meditation Coaching
- Inner Peace Coaching
- Self Discovery Coaching
- Mindfulness Based Business Coaching
Inner Peace starts with knowing at some level that there is a better way to live.
- Do you long to rise above the drama and turmoil that seems to be everywhere around you?
- Do you believe you could exist in a state of pure love and joy?
- Do you feel the calling to awaken, and unfold wisdom and happiness?
Are you ready to change the way you experience life and learn how to think differently?
If you quiet the mind and silence the external directives, you will hear the real desires of your heart and thus discover the path through life that will be the most fulfilling for you. Sometimes we can’t see past our own mind blocks. With some new perspective you can free yourself to unfold a richer and more meaningful life.
If you would like a little help learning how to discover your own Inner Peace, I would be happy to help you. I offer private sessions and small group training.
Email email@example.com to see if this is a path you would be interested in pursuing.
“When we really connect to that place of wisdom and strength and understanding, everything becomes easier.”– Arianna Huffington
Simple article on Inner Peace by Deepak Chopra read here
- "Tina's style of guided meditation is unpretentious and accessible to anyone. I've been much more capable of slowing down and living in the moment since joining Tina's classes." Tricia B., Elmira Ontario
“This wonderful workshop allowed me to step aside from my busy life and reflect on what was really important. An experience to remember!”Barb Hacking
- “Meditation with Tina is always an enlightening & rejuvenating experience. Her calm presence & gentle approach to meditation offers relaxation and insight. Guided by her wisdom & knowledge beginning mediators will feel immediately confident & successful; experienced mediators gain access to deeper levels of knowing. " Trish Scott, Guelph, ON, Canada
- Tina's meditation classes have helped me learn to reliably reduce stress. Her low-anxiety approach can give surprising insights that identify and help me remove those self-imposed roadblocks to better living." Doug Hocking, Exeter Ontario
- “I have attended guided meditations, workshops and private sessions with Tina. I have used Tina’s meditations (both in class and on her cd’s) to relax and also to search for answers I have from within. She is an extremely intuitive teacher and guide. Tina’s insights have challenged me to examine myself and my relationships with others. Working with Tina has enabled me to broaden my view of my place in the universe and approach each day with a more positive attitude.” Liz Fryer, Waterloo ON