A Course in Miracles CoachingPosted By : Tina Heathers on October 25, 2016
Join our Advanced Coaching Webinar
Next class is December 21st 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm–
“Can you imagine what it means to have no cares, no worries, no anxieties, but merely to be perfectly calm and quiet all the time?” ACIM Chapter 15
To participate in this online mastermind coaching session, you will need to be committed to reading and working with A Course in Miracles every day.
Each student will be working on their own path through the book.
Every month we will have a coaching call where students will share:
- How they are doing with their quest to live in Perfect Love
- How their ACIM meditation practice is coming along
- What quotes from the book they found most helpful this month
We use meditation to seek experiences of perfect love.
“Reality can dawn only on an unclouded mind. ACIM
- The next ACIM Mastermind Coaching Webinar is WednesdayDecember 21st, 2016 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm
- $25 per person for participation in each ACIM Mastermind session
- “Meditation with Tina is always an enlightening & rejuvenating experience. Her calm presence & gentle approach to meditation offers relaxation and insight. Guided by her wisdom & knowledge beginning mediators will feel immediately confident & successful; experienced mediators gain access to deeper levels of knowing. " Trish Scott, Guelph, ON, Canada
- "Tina's style of guided meditation is unpretentious and accessible to anyone. I've been much more capable of slowing down and living in the moment since joining Tina's classes." Tricia B., Elmira Ontario
- Tina Heathers offers much wisdom, great truth, and experienced guidance. It could change your life! Gloria Wilbee
“This wonderful workshop allowed me to step aside from my busy life and reflect on what was really important. An experience to remember!”Barb Hacking
- I have had the opportunity of experiencing Tina's guided meditations in both large conference settings and in small groups in her home. Over a course of time I have learnt to relax and focus in a meditative state using her tapes and CD's. Bonnie Black, Dundalk Ontario