A Course in Miracles CoachingPosted By : Tina Heathers on October 25, 2016
Join our Advanced Coaching Webinar
Next class is December 21st 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm–
“Can you imagine what it means to have no cares, no worries, no anxieties, but merely to be perfectly calm and quiet all the time?” ACIM Chapter 15
To participate in this online mastermind coaching session, you will need to be committed to reading and working with A Course in Miracles every day.
Each student will be working on their own path through the book.
Every month we will have a coaching call where students will share:
- How they are doing with their quest to live in Perfect Love
- How their ACIM meditation practice is coming along
- What quotes from the book they found most helpful this month
We use meditation to seek experiences of perfect love.
“Reality can dawn only on an unclouded mind. ACIM
- The next ACIM Mastermind Coaching Webinar is WednesdayDecember 21st, 2016 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm
- $25 per person for participation in each ACIM Mastermind session
- "Tina's style of guided meditation is unpretentious and accessible to anyone. I've been much more capable of slowing down and living in the moment since joining Tina's classes." Tricia B., Elmira Ontario
- “I have attended guided meditations, workshops and private sessions with Tina. I have used Tina’s meditations (both in class and on her cd’s) to relax and also to search for answers I have from within. She is an extremely intuitive teacher and guide. Tina’s insights have challenged me to examine myself and my relationships with others. Working with Tina has enabled me to broaden my view of my place in the universe and approach each day with a more positive attitude.” Liz Fryer, Waterloo ON
- I have had the opportunity of experiencing Tina's guided meditations in both large conference settings and in small groups in her home. Over a course of time I have learnt to relax and focus in a meditative state using her tapes and CD's. Bonnie Black, Dundalk Ontario
- “Meditation with Tina is always an enlightening & rejuvenating experience. Her calm presence & gentle approach to meditation offers relaxation and insight. Guided by her wisdom & knowledge beginning mediators will feel immediately confident & successful; experienced mediators gain access to deeper levels of knowing. " Trish Scott, Guelph, ON, Canada
- Tina's meditation classes have helped me learn to reliably reduce stress. Her low-anxiety approach can give surprising insights that identify and help me remove those self-imposed roadblocks to better living." Doug Hocking, Exeter Ontario