Enhancing Your Mindfulness PracticePosted By : Tina Heathers on October 4, 2017
We will discuss how your practice is going, what you could do to help yourself get more solid with Mindfulness and all the wonderful benefits it can bring into your life.
Don’t give up, if you stick with Mindfulness it will increase your relaxation, peace of mind, clarity, general happiness and well-being.
Space is limited. You must pre-register.
To register email Krista Bohart email@example.com
- Thursday October 19th from 7 pm to 9 pm
- Cost is $35.00 a person
“This wonderful workshop allowed me to step aside from my busy life and reflect on what was really important. An experience to remember!”Barb Hacking
- Tina Heathers offers much wisdom, great truth, and experienced guidance. It could change your life! Gloria Wilbee
- “Tina has a vast knowledge of Universal Wisdom and is able to share it in ways that are non-threatening yet engaging, gentle yet firm, 'out-there' yet grounded. One of the greatest paths to Universal Wisdom is the path of meditation. Charting this path creatively, Tina has the ability to lead me into the fields of my imagination where lavish gifts are bestowed upon my soul. " Susan Mcleod, Guelph ON
- Thank you for your amazing insight. You have a wonderful energy!Jill, Brantford, Ontario
- “Meditation with Tina is always an enlightening & rejuvenating experience. Her calm presence & gentle approach to meditation offers relaxation and insight. Guided by her wisdom & knowledge beginning mediators will feel immediately confident & successful; experienced mediators gain access to deeper levels of knowing. " Trish Scott, Guelph, ON, Canada