Enhancing Your Mindfulness PracticePosted By : Tina Heathers on October 4, 2017
We will discuss how your practice is going, what you could do to help yourself get more solid with Mindfulness and all the wonderful benefits it can bring into your life.
Don’t give up, if you stick with Mindfulness it will increase your relaxation, peace of mind, clarity, general happiness and well-being.
Space is limited. You must pre-register.
To register email Krista Bohart email@example.com
- Thursday October 19th from 7 pm to 9 pm
- Cost is $35.00 a person
- “I have attended guided meditations, workshops and private sessions with Tina. I have used Tina’s meditations (both in class and on her cd’s) to relax and also to search for answers I have from within. She is an extremely intuitive teacher and guide. Tina’s insights have challenged me to examine myself and my relationships with others. Working with Tina has enabled me to broaden my view of my place in the universe and approach each day with a more positive attitude.” Liz Fryer, Waterloo ON
- “Meditation with Tina is always an enlightening & rejuvenating experience. Her calm presence & gentle approach to meditation offers relaxation and insight. Guided by her wisdom & knowledge beginning mediators will feel immediately confident & successful; experienced mediators gain access to deeper levels of knowing. " Trish Scott, Guelph, ON, Canada
- Tina's meditation classes have helped me learn to reliably reduce stress. Her low-anxiety approach can give surprising insights that identify and help me remove those self-imposed roadblocks to better living." Doug Hocking, Exeter Ontario
- "Tina's style of guided meditation is unpretentious and accessible to anyone. I've been much more capable of slowing down and living in the moment since joining Tina's classes." Tricia B., Elmira Ontario
“This wonderful workshop allowed me to step aside from my busy life and reflect on what was really important. An experience to remember!”Barb Hacking