Enhancing Your Mindfulness PracticePosted By : Tina Heathers on October 4, 2017
We will discuss how your practice is going, what you could do to help yourself get more solid with Mindfulness and all the wonderful benefits it can bring into your life.
Don’t give up, if you stick with Mindfulness it will increase your relaxation, peace of mind, clarity, general happiness and well-being.
Space is limited. You must pre-register.
To register email Krista Bohart email@example.com
- Thursday October 19th from 7 pm to 9 pm
- Cost is $35.00 a person
“This wonderful workshop allowed me to step aside from my busy life and reflect on what was really important. An experience to remember!”Barb Hacking
- Tina's meditation classes have helped me learn to reliably reduce stress. Her low-anxiety approach can give surprising insights that identify and help me remove those self-imposed roadblocks to better living." Doug Hocking, Exeter Ontario
- Taking a course from Tina Heathers is an experience and education in itself. Her style is unique and entertaining, but more then that, she delivers!Alison Lobb, Clinton, Ontario
- Thank you for your amazing insight. You have a wonderful energy!Jill, Brantford, Ontario
- I have had the opportunity of experiencing Tina's guided meditations in both large conference settings and in small groups in her home. Over a course of time I have learnt to relax and focus in a meditative state using her tapes and CD's. Bonnie Black, Dundalk Ontario