Enhancing Your Mindfulness PracticePosted By : Tina Heathers on October 4, 2017
We will discuss how your practice is going, what you could do to help yourself get more solid with Mindfulness and all the wonderful benefits it can bring into your life.
Don’t give up, if you stick with Mindfulness it will increase your relaxation, peace of mind, clarity, general happiness and well-being.
Space is limited. You must pre-register.
To register email Krista Bohart firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thursday October 19th from 7 pm to 9 pm
- Cost is $35.00 a person
- Tina Heathers offers much wisdom, great truth, and experienced guidance. It could change your life! Gloria Wilbee
- Tina's meditation classes have helped me learn to reliably reduce stress. Her low-anxiety approach can give surprising insights that identify and help me remove those self-imposed roadblocks to better living." Doug Hocking, Exeter Ontario
- Thank you for your amazing insight. You have a wonderful energy!Jill, Brantford, Ontario
“This wonderful workshop allowed me to step aside from my busy life and reflect on what was really important. An experience to remember!”Barb Hacking
- “I have attended guided meditations, workshops and private sessions with Tina. I have used Tina’s meditations (both in class and on her cd’s) to relax and also to search for answers I have from within. She is an extremely intuitive teacher and guide. Tina’s insights have challenged me to examine myself and my relationships with others. Working with Tina has enabled me to broaden my view of my place in the universe and approach each day with a more positive attitude.” Liz Fryer, Waterloo ON