Enough of this Bullshit – I Just Want to be HappyPosted By : Tina Heathers on April 28, 2018
In this self discovery workshop, we will dig deep and find the thoughts, beliefs and actions that are blocking us from happiness.
Making a commitment to ourselves, we will recognize and let go of specific patterns and walk away from the workshop prepared to experience more happiness and joy in our lives.
|To register contact Krista Boshart email@example.com|
- Date: Tuesday May 22nd 2018 7 pm to 9 pm
- Workshop Fee: $40 per person
- Location: Natures Echoes 4199 Line 61, Milverton, ON N0K 1M0
- "Tina's style of guided meditation is unpretentious and accessible to anyone. I've been much more capable of slowing down and living in the moment since joining Tina's classes." Tricia B., Elmira Ontario
“This wonderful workshop allowed me to step aside from my busy life and reflect on what was really important. An experience to remember!”Barb Hacking
- “Tina has a vast knowledge of Universal Wisdom and is able to share it in ways that are non-threatening yet engaging, gentle yet firm, 'out-there' yet grounded. One of the greatest paths to Universal Wisdom is the path of meditation. Charting this path creatively, Tina has the ability to lead me into the fields of my imagination where lavish gifts are bestowed upon my soul. " Susan Mcleod, Guelph ON
- Taking a course from Tina Heathers is an experience and education in itself. Her style is unique and entertaining, but more then that, she delivers!Alison Lobb, Clinton, Ontario
- I have had the opportunity of experiencing Tina's guided meditations in both large conference settings and in small groups in her home. Over a course of time I have learnt to relax and focus in a meditative state using her tapes and CD's. Bonnie Black, Dundalk Ontario