Enough of this Bullshit – I Just Want to be HappyPosted By : Tina Heathers on April 28, 2018
In this self discovery workshop, we will dig deep and find the thoughts, beliefs and actions that are blocking us from happiness.
Making a commitment to ourselves, we will recognize and let go of specific patterns and walk away from the workshop prepared to experience more happiness and joy in our lives.
|To register contact Krista Boshart email@example.com|
- Date: Tuesday May 22nd 2018 7 pm to 9 pm
- Workshop Fee: $40 per person
- Location: Natures Echoes 4199 Line 61, Milverton, ON N0K 1M0
- Tina's meditation classes have helped me learn to reliably reduce stress. Her low-anxiety approach can give surprising insights that identify and help me remove those self-imposed roadblocks to better living." Doug Hocking, Exeter Ontario
- "Tina's style of guided meditation is unpretentious and accessible to anyone. I've been much more capable of slowing down and living in the moment since joining Tina's classes." Tricia B., Elmira Ontario
- Tina Heathers offers much wisdom, great truth, and experienced guidance. It could change your life! Gloria Wilbee
- Taking a course from Tina Heathers is an experience and education in itself. Her style is unique and entertaining, but more then that, she delivers!Alison Lobb, Clinton, Ontario
- “Meditation with Tina is always an enlightening & rejuvenating experience. Her calm presence & gentle approach to meditation offers relaxation and insight. Guided by her wisdom & knowledge beginning mediators will feel immediately confident & successful; experienced mediators gain access to deeper levels of knowing. " Trish Scott, Guelph, ON, Canada