Enough of this Bullshit – I Just Want to be HappyPosted By : Tina Heathers on April 28, 2018
In this self discovery workshop, we will dig deep and find the thoughts, beliefs and actions that are blocking us from happiness.
Making a commitment to ourselves, we will recognize and let go of specific patterns and walk away from the workshop prepared to experience more happiness and joy in our lives.
|To register contact Krista Boshart email@example.com|
- Date: Tuesday May 22nd 2018 7 pm to 9 pm
- Workshop Fee: $40 per person
- Location: Natures Echoes 4199 Line 61, Milverton, ON N0K 1M0
- Tina's meditation classes have helped me learn to reliably reduce stress. Her low-anxiety approach can give surprising insights that identify and help me remove those self-imposed roadblocks to better living." Doug Hocking, Exeter Ontario
- Tina Heathers offers much wisdom, great truth, and experienced guidance. It could change your life! Gloria Wilbee
- “I have attended guided meditations, workshops and private sessions with Tina. I have used Tina’s meditations (both in class and on her cd’s) to relax and also to search for answers I have from within. She is an extremely intuitive teacher and guide. Tina’s insights have challenged me to examine myself and my relationships with others. Working with Tina has enabled me to broaden my view of my place in the universe and approach each day with a more positive attitude.” Liz Fryer, Waterloo ON
- I have had the opportunity of experiencing Tina's guided meditations in both large conference settings and in small groups in her home. Over a course of time I have learnt to relax and focus in a meditative state using her tapes and CD's. Bonnie Black, Dundalk Ontario
- "Tina's style of guided meditation is unpretentious and accessible to anyone. I've been much more capable of slowing down and living in the moment since joining Tina's classes." Tricia B., Elmira Ontario