Enough of this Bullshit – I Just Want to be HappyPosted By : Tina Heathers on April 28, 2018
In this self discovery workshop, we will dig deep and find the thoughts, beliefs and actions that are blocking us from happiness.
Making a commitment to ourselves, we will recognize and let go of specific patterns and walk away from the workshop prepared to experience more happiness and joy in our lives.
|To register contact Krista Boshart firstname.lastname@example.org|
- Date: Tuesday May 22nd 2018 7 pm to 9 pm
- Workshop Fee: $40 per person
- Location: Natures Echoes 4199 Line 61, Milverton, ON N0K 1M0
- “I have attended guided meditations, workshops and private sessions with Tina. I have used Tina’s meditations (both in class and on her cd’s) to relax and also to search for answers I have from within. She is an extremely intuitive teacher and guide. Tina’s insights have challenged me to examine myself and my relationships with others. Working with Tina has enabled me to broaden my view of my place in the universe and approach each day with a more positive attitude.” Liz Fryer, Waterloo ON
“This wonderful workshop allowed me to step aside from my busy life and reflect on what was really important. An experience to remember!”Barb Hacking
- Tina Heathers offers much wisdom, great truth, and experienced guidance. It could change your life! Gloria Wilbee
- “Meditation with Tina is always an enlightening & rejuvenating experience. Her calm presence & gentle approach to meditation offers relaxation and insight. Guided by her wisdom & knowledge beginning mediators will feel immediately confident & successful; experienced mediators gain access to deeper levels of knowing. " Trish Scott, Guelph, ON, Canada
- “Tina has a vast knowledge of Universal Wisdom and is able to share it in ways that are non-threatening yet engaging, gentle yet firm, 'out-there' yet grounded. One of the greatest paths to Universal Wisdom is the path of meditation. Charting this path creatively, Tina has the ability to lead me into the fields of my imagination where lavish gifts are bestowed upon my soul. " Susan Mcleod, Guelph ON