Exploring MeditationPosted By : Tina Heathers on September 12, 2017
10 Week Series on Exploring Meditation
In this 10-week class, we will explore a variety of meditation styles & techniques. Participants will experience the incredible benefits of meditation as they practice the various styles and discover which methods work the best for them.
Meditation is easier than you think.
Anyone can do it.
The class is taught by certified meditation instructor Tina Heathers
To register go to the City of Port Colborne Website REGISTER HERE
- Classes start Tuesday October 3rd and run weekly for 10 weeks
- $80 for the 10 week series
- Classes will be held at the Roselawn Centre in Port Colborne Ontario
- “I have attended guided meditations, workshops and private sessions with Tina. I have used Tina’s meditations (both in class and on her cd’s) to relax and also to search for answers I have from within. She is an extremely intuitive teacher and guide. Tina’s insights have challenged me to examine myself and my relationships with others. Working with Tina has enabled me to broaden my view of my place in the universe and approach each day with a more positive attitude.” Liz Fryer, Waterloo ON
- “Meditation with Tina is always an enlightening & rejuvenating experience. Her calm presence & gentle approach to meditation offers relaxation and insight. Guided by her wisdom & knowledge beginning mediators will feel immediately confident & successful; experienced mediators gain access to deeper levels of knowing. " Trish Scott, Guelph, ON, Canada
“This wonderful workshop allowed me to step aside from my busy life and reflect on what was really important. An experience to remember!”Barb Hacking
- Taking a course from Tina Heathers is an experience and education in itself. Her style is unique and entertaining, but more then that, she delivers!Alison Lobb, Clinton, Ontario
- Tina's meditation classes have helped me learn to reliably reduce stress. Her low-anxiety approach can give surprising insights that identify and help me remove those self-imposed roadblocks to better living." Doug Hocking, Exeter Ontario