Exploring MeditationPosted By : Tina Heathers on September 12, 2017
10 Week Series on Exploring Meditation
In this 10-week class, we will explore a variety of meditation styles & techniques. Participants will experience the incredible benefits of meditation as they practice the various styles and discover which methods work the best for them.
Meditation is easier than you think.
Anyone can do it.
The class is taught by certified meditation instructor Tina Heathers
To register go to the City of Port Colborne Website REGISTER HERE
- Classes start Tuesday October 3rd and run weekly for 10 weeks
- $80 for the 10 week series
- Classes will be held at the Roselawn Centre in Port Colborne Ontario
- “Meditation with Tina is always an enlightening & rejuvenating experience. Her calm presence & gentle approach to meditation offers relaxation and insight. Guided by her wisdom & knowledge beginning mediators will feel immediately confident & successful; experienced mediators gain access to deeper levels of knowing. " Trish Scott, Guelph, ON, Canada
- I have had the opportunity of experiencing Tina's guided meditations in both large conference settings and in small groups in her home. Over a course of time I have learnt to relax and focus in a meditative state using her tapes and CD's. Bonnie Black, Dundalk Ontario
- Tina Heathers offers much wisdom, great truth, and experienced guidance. It could change your life! Gloria Wilbee
- “Tina has a vast knowledge of Universal Wisdom and is able to share it in ways that are non-threatening yet engaging, gentle yet firm, 'out-there' yet grounded. One of the greatest paths to Universal Wisdom is the path of meditation. Charting this path creatively, Tina has the ability to lead me into the fields of my imagination where lavish gifts are bestowed upon my soul. " Susan Mcleod, Guelph ON
“This wonderful workshop allowed me to step aside from my busy life and reflect on what was really important. An experience to remember!”Barb Hacking