Exploring MeditationPosted By : Tina Heathers on September 12, 2017
10 Week Series on Exploring Meditation
In this 10-week class, we will explore a variety of meditation styles & techniques. Participants will experience the incredible benefits of meditation as they practice the various styles and discover which methods work the best for them.
Meditation is easier than you think.
Anyone can do it.
The class is taught by certified meditation instructor Tina Heathers
To register go to the City of Port Colborne Website REGISTER HERE
- Classes start Tuesday October 3rd and run weekly for 10 weeks
- $80 for the 10 week series
- Classes will be held at the Roselawn Centre in Port Colborne Ontario
- "Tina's style of guided meditation is unpretentious and accessible to anyone. I've been much more capable of slowing down and living in the moment since joining Tina's classes." Tricia B., Elmira Ontario
- Tina's meditation classes have helped me learn to reliably reduce stress. Her low-anxiety approach can give surprising insights that identify and help me remove those self-imposed roadblocks to better living." Doug Hocking, Exeter Ontario
- “Tina has a vast knowledge of Universal Wisdom and is able to share it in ways that are non-threatening yet engaging, gentle yet firm, 'out-there' yet grounded. One of the greatest paths to Universal Wisdom is the path of meditation. Charting this path creatively, Tina has the ability to lead me into the fields of my imagination where lavish gifts are bestowed upon my soul. " Susan Mcleod, Guelph ON
“This wonderful workshop allowed me to step aside from my busy life and reflect on what was really important. An experience to remember!”Barb Hacking
- “I have attended guided meditations, workshops and private sessions with Tina. I have used Tina’s meditations (both in class and on her cd’s) to relax and also to search for answers I have from within. She is an extremely intuitive teacher and guide. Tina’s insights have challenged me to examine myself and my relationships with others. Working with Tina has enabled me to broaden my view of my place in the universe and approach each day with a more positive attitude.” Liz Fryer, Waterloo ON