Freeing Your Chakras Guided meditation CD
NOW available through Amazon.ca click here
Digital Download through iTunes…click here
This CD is designed to be very therapeutic and it will allow you to release built up stress from your system. You will notice a difference in your state of mind immediately.
Track 1 has a guided meditation that works to clear out your chakras. The chakras hold old emotional experiences that could be affecting our daily interactions with people. As you release the trapped energy in the chakras you will feel lighter, happier and healthier.
Track 2 is a wonderful journey of self discovery. You get to go on a boat trip all by yourself and do anything you want. No one can influence you or tell you what to do. It is in these moments of complete freedom that we discover what we really like and enjoy. It is in these moments that we can see what we would like to do with our lives.
Use the CD regularly to keep your energy system free and clear and to continue the discovery of your personal path.
“Using what I learned from meditation I live a much different life today and if I feel I am stressing or swaying from my current path, I simply meditate (using Tina’s guided meditation CD’s) to quickly get back on the path of inner peace.” P.Dietrich, Conestogo, Ontario
- "Tina's style of guided meditation is unpretentious and accessible to anyone. I've been much more capable of slowing down and living in the moment since joining Tina's classes." Tricia B., Elmira Ontario
- “Tina has a vast knowledge of Universal Wisdom and is able to share it in ways that are non-threatening yet engaging, gentle yet firm, 'out-there' yet grounded. One of the greatest paths to Universal Wisdom is the path of meditation. Charting this path creatively, Tina has the ability to lead me into the fields of my imagination where lavish gifts are bestowed upon my soul. " Susan Mcleod, Guelph ON
- Taking a course from Tina Heathers is an experience and education in itself. Her style is unique and entertaining, but more then that, she delivers!Alison Lobb, Clinton, Ontario
- I have had the opportunity of experiencing Tina's guided meditations in both large conference settings and in small groups in her home. Over a course of time I have learnt to relax and focus in a meditative state using her tapes and CD's. Bonnie Black, Dundalk Ontario
- “Meditation with Tina is always an enlightening & rejuvenating experience. Her calm presence & gentle approach to meditation offers relaxation and insight. Guided by her wisdom & knowledge beginning mediators will feel immediately confident & successful; experienced mediators gain access to deeper levels of knowing. " Trish Scott, Guelph, ON, Canada