I Choose the Path of LovePosted By : Tina Heathers on May 1, 2019
In this workshop we discuss how to live from Love. We will learn how to make the Path of Love your primary operating system.
With reflections from A Course in Miracles and guidance from the ancient tradition of Tantra, we learn how to embrace a mindset of Love and transform the way we experience and interact with life.
Monday May 13th 2019
7 pm to 9 pm
$35 per person
Workshop will be held at Natures Echoes
Address: 4199 Line 61, Milverton, ON N0K 1M0
To register contact Krista Boshart 226-779-2180 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- I have had the opportunity of experiencing Tina's guided meditations in both large conference settings and in small groups in her home. Over a course of time I have learnt to relax and focus in a meditative state using her tapes and CD's. Bonnie Black, Dundalk Ontario
- Tina's meditation classes have helped me learn to reliably reduce stress. Her low-anxiety approach can give surprising insights that identify and help me remove those self-imposed roadblocks to better living." Doug Hocking, Exeter Ontario
- “Tina has a vast knowledge of Universal Wisdom and is able to share it in ways that are non-threatening yet engaging, gentle yet firm, 'out-there' yet grounded. One of the greatest paths to Universal Wisdom is the path of meditation. Charting this path creatively, Tina has the ability to lead me into the fields of my imagination where lavish gifts are bestowed upon my soul. " Susan Mcleod, Guelph ON
- Thank you for your amazing insight. You have a wonderful energy!Jill, Brantford, Ontario
- “Meditation with Tina is always an enlightening & rejuvenating experience. Her calm presence & gentle approach to meditation offers relaxation and insight. Guided by her wisdom & knowledge beginning mediators will feel immediately confident & successful; experienced mediators gain access to deeper levels of knowing. " Trish Scott, Guelph, ON, Canada