I Choose the Path of LovePosted By : Tina Heathers on May 1, 2019
In this workshop we discuss how to live from Love. We will learn how to make the Path of Love your primary operating system.
With reflections from A Course in Miracles and guidance from the ancient tradition of Tantra, we learn how to embrace a mindset of Love and transform the way we experience and interact with life.
Monday May 13th 2019
7 pm to 9 pm
$35 per person
Workshop will be held at Natures Echoes
Address: 4199 Line 61, Milverton, ON N0K 1M0
To register contact Krista Boshart 226-779-2180 or email email@example.com
- Thank you for your amazing insight. You have a wonderful energy!Jill, Brantford, Ontario
- “I have attended guided meditations, workshops and private sessions with Tina. I have used Tina’s meditations (both in class and on her cd’s) to relax and also to search for answers I have from within. She is an extremely intuitive teacher and guide. Tina’s insights have challenged me to examine myself and my relationships with others. Working with Tina has enabled me to broaden my view of my place in the universe and approach each day with a more positive attitude.” Liz Fryer, Waterloo ON
- I have had the opportunity of experiencing Tina's guided meditations in both large conference settings and in small groups in her home. Over a course of time I have learnt to relax and focus in a meditative state using her tapes and CD's. Bonnie Black, Dundalk Ontario
- “Meditation with Tina is always an enlightening & rejuvenating experience. Her calm presence & gentle approach to meditation offers relaxation and insight. Guided by her wisdom & knowledge beginning mediators will feel immediately confident & successful; experienced mediators gain access to deeper levels of knowing. " Trish Scott, Guelph, ON, Canada
- "Tina's style of guided meditation is unpretentious and accessible to anyone. I've been much more capable of slowing down and living in the moment since joining Tina's classes." Tricia B., Elmira Ontario