Infinite Potential WorkshopPosted By : Tina Heathers on August 26, 2013
This workshop is designed to help you discover your infinite potential. Most of us do not realize how different our lives could be if we released the limiting influences of our past. By striving to make yourself free of your conditioning, you will enable something greater to unfold from within you.
- Through discussion and guided meditation journeys we will begin to open ourselves to the infinite potential that lives within each and every one of us.
- Bring a journal to make notes as you begin to gather insights from your inner wisdom center.
- Learn the process to work with your infinite potential everyday
- Create an action plan that will keep you moving towards unfolding your infinite potential
- "Tina's style of guided meditation is unpretentious and accessible to anyone. I've been much more capable of slowing down and living in the moment since joining Tina's classes." Tricia B., Elmira Ontario
- “Meditation with Tina is always an enlightening & rejuvenating experience. Her calm presence & gentle approach to meditation offers relaxation and insight. Guided by her wisdom & knowledge beginning mediators will feel immediately confident & successful; experienced mediators gain access to deeper levels of knowing. " Trish Scott, Guelph, ON, Canada
- I have had the opportunity of experiencing Tina's guided meditations in both large conference settings and in small groups in her home. Over a course of time I have learnt to relax and focus in a meditative state using her tapes and CD's. Bonnie Black, Dundalk Ontario
“This wonderful workshop allowed me to step aside from my busy life and reflect on what was really important. An experience to remember!”Barb Hacking
- “I have attended guided meditations, workshops and private sessions with Tina. I have used Tina’s meditations (both in class and on her cd’s) to relax and also to search for answers I have from within. She is an extremely intuitive teacher and guide. Tina’s insights have challenged me to examine myself and my relationships with others. Working with Tina has enabled me to broaden my view of my place in the universe and approach each day with a more positive attitude.” Liz Fryer, Waterloo ON