Discovering Your Infinite Potential
By discovering your original infinite personal potential you can transform your life and experience the success and happiness you really want. Read more…
Only through personal freedom can we really discover our infinite potential. Read more…
Only through freeing yourself and opening your mind to see new possibilities will you be able to access your infinite potential. Read more…
Discovering the light within you will reveal your infinite potential. Read more…
What is the Journey of Life all about?
The world is an unlimited field of possibility for people to play out scenarios and discover who they are.
The world is an illusion, a matrix for the mind to create from.
You are functioning from generations of rules and regulations that have no ultimate truth to them.
What you are told is mostly a mind screw to keep you trapped in the game.
Real love, happiness and joy are only attained by escaping the mind matrix and finding your ultimate source.
Inside each and every one of us is the gateway to our Divine Source and infinite joy.
By releasing the mind matrix and spending time with your inner silence you can discover the truth. You can experience personal freedom and transcendent love.
What is Spiritual Healing?
Spiritual healing is the process of connecting to your inner silence and accessing Spirit, God, Higher Power or whatever name you are comfortable with, to open your mind and body and correct the mistakes that are making you feel ill. We often don’t understand how the thoughts and emotions stored in our subconscious mind are affecting our bodies. By letting go of the past and choosing love, you are inviting Spirit to assist in your return to wholeness. Meditation, contemplation and release are the most powerful ways to achieve this.
What about Meditation?
Meditation is a beautiful process that teaches us how to relax and let go. Meditation is used for healing, stress reduction, personal development, spiritual seeking and general well being. Although there are many different styles of meditation, they all seek to quiet the mind and bring you peace. Don’t get stuck on any specific ritual, try out the many different forms until you find the ones that work well for you. Guided meditation is the easiest way to begin to learn and work with meditation. Try our Guided Meditation CD’s for an easy path to meditation.
What is Metaphysics?
1. (used with a sing. verb) Philosophy The branch of philosophy that examines the nature of reality, including the relationship between mind and matter.
Another definition of metaphysics may be derived from the meaning of its Greek roots – literally “Meta”; meaning beyond or after, and “Physics”; the science (or study) of matter and energy.
As science continues to delve deeply into the true nature of matter and energy, it seems more and more likely that the physical universe we perceive with our five senses may itself be metaphysical in nature.
Basically metaphysics deals with things beyond the physical. We consider the meaning of life, the nature of personal reality, dreams, visions, spirituality, the human energy field and the nature and power of the mind.
But of real interest is the metaphysics of personal healing. Or the metaphysics of money and success. This area of study delves into the factors that affect us in the pursuit of our goals. It is very frustrating, that sometimes, as hard as we try, we just do not seem to be able to achieve our goals and move forward in life. Are there hidden factors that are blocking us? What is hidden under the surface of our conscious mind that trap us from living the life we want?
Curious? Try a metaphysical reading! This is an intuitive reading of the Mental and Emotional Imprints that are stored in your subconscious mind. These imprints, usually set in from early childhood, could be getting in the way of your dreams. But they can be removed and you will be free to create the life you truly desire.
- Tina Heathers offers much wisdom, great truth, and experienced guidance. It could change your life! Gloria Wilbee
- I have had the opportunity of experiencing Tina's guided meditations in both large conference settings and in small groups in her home. Over a course of time I have learnt to relax and focus in a meditative state using her tapes and CD's. Bonnie Black, Dundalk Ontario
- Tina's meditation classes have helped me learn to reliably reduce stress. Her low-anxiety approach can give surprising insights that identify and help me remove those self-imposed roadblocks to better living." Doug Hocking, Exeter Ontario
- “I have attended guided meditations, workshops and private sessions with Tina. I have used Tina’s meditations (both in class and on her cd’s) to relax and also to search for answers I have from within. She is an extremely intuitive teacher and guide. Tina’s insights have challenged me to examine myself and my relationships with others. Working with Tina has enabled me to broaden my view of my place in the universe and approach each day with a more positive attitude.” Liz Fryer, Waterloo ON
- “Tina has a vast knowledge of Universal Wisdom and is able to share it in ways that are non-threatening yet engaging, gentle yet firm, 'out-there' yet grounded. One of the greatest paths to Universal Wisdom is the path of meditation. Charting this path creatively, Tina has the ability to lead me into the fields of my imagination where lavish gifts are bestowed upon my soul. " Susan Mcleod, Guelph ON