Inner Peace Coaching
Inner Peace Coaching is helpful because you have someone to listen, and help you sort through the mind rubble that is distracting you from enjoying your life. Sometimes we can’t find our way out of the mind maze on our own. Inner Peace Coaching provides a safe and understanding environment to face and overcome mental and emotional mind clutter. Once you understand how to clear your mind and emotions, you will be free to experience a calm and peaceful state of being that allows joy and love to flow through your life. Clarity of mind is the necessary condition to create and live the life you truly want,
If you would like some help discovering your Inner Peace , contact me today, I would love to help you find the deep levels of peace that I have discovered.
Inner Peace Coaching is done via phone or internet to allow you to receive assistance from the comfort of your own home.
For more information or to book a Inner Peace Coaching session contact Tina Heathers
- Tina Heathers offers much wisdom, great truth, and experienced guidance. It could change your life! Gloria Wilbee
- “Tina has a vast knowledge of Universal Wisdom and is able to share it in ways that are non-threatening yet engaging, gentle yet firm, 'out-there' yet grounded. One of the greatest paths to Universal Wisdom is the path of meditation. Charting this path creatively, Tina has the ability to lead me into the fields of my imagination where lavish gifts are bestowed upon my soul. " Susan Mcleod, Guelph ON
- “Meditation with Tina is always an enlightening & rejuvenating experience. Her calm presence & gentle approach to meditation offers relaxation and insight. Guided by her wisdom & knowledge beginning mediators will feel immediately confident & successful; experienced mediators gain access to deeper levels of knowing. " Trish Scott, Guelph, ON, Canada
- Thank you for your amazing insight. You have a wonderful energy!Jill, Brantford, Ontario
- Tina's meditation classes have helped me learn to reliably reduce stress. Her low-anxiety approach can give surprising insights that identify and help me remove those self-imposed roadblocks to better living." Doug Hocking, Exeter Ontario