Inner Peace Opens the HeartPosted By : Tina Heathers on January 9, 2021
Our capacity to love is infinite. What limits us is the mind and our thoughts. I suggest that you will find when you are not thinking and evaluating, that a peace settles over you. When you experience your inner peace, you will discover that love emerges from nowhere. But don’t take my word for it. Try it for yourself. If you learn to embrace a silent inner peace you will discover that something different happens to your heart and inner soul energy. Its fantastic, please go experience it.
- Tina Heathers offers much wisdom, great truth, and experienced guidance. It could change your life! Gloria Wilbee
- Thank you for your amazing insight. You have a wonderful energy!Jill, Brantford, Ontario
- I have had the opportunity of experiencing Tina's guided meditations in both large conference settings and in small groups in her home. Over a course of time I have learnt to relax and focus in a meditative state using her tapes and CD's. Bonnie Black, Dundalk Ontario
- Tina's meditation classes have helped me learn to reliably reduce stress. Her low-anxiety approach can give surprising insights that identify and help me remove those self-imposed roadblocks to better living." Doug Hocking, Exeter Ontario
- “Meditation with Tina is always an enlightening & rejuvenating experience. Her calm presence & gentle approach to meditation offers relaxation and insight. Guided by her wisdom & knowledge beginning mediators will feel immediately confident & successful; experienced mediators gain access to deeper levels of knowing. " Trish Scott, Guelph, ON, Canada