Journey to the SoulPosted By : Tina Heathers on September 17, 2018
Journey to the Soul – An Interactive Workshop with Tina Heathers
Join a group of fellow travelers as we discuss the map and the obstacles of our inward journey. We will learn the route and possible pathways to discover and experience our soul essence, our personal Shangri-La. This place of tranquility and pure experience can change the way you interact with life.
Using guided visualization, reflective exercises and our higher wisdom, we will journey inside ourselves. In this workshop we seek to discover the truth of who we are, what we really want and how to get it.
Wednesday October 3rd 2018
7pm to 9pm
$40 per person
A few spots are available for private sessions during the afternoon if you want to discuss your journey work or have an energy assessment to see what could be blocking your access to soul energy.
To Register email Krista Boshart
- Tina Heathers offers much wisdom, great truth, and experienced guidance. It could change your life! Gloria Wilbee
- "Tina's style of guided meditation is unpretentious and accessible to anyone. I've been much more capable of slowing down and living in the moment since joining Tina's classes." Tricia B., Elmira Ontario
- Taking a course from Tina Heathers is an experience and education in itself. Her style is unique and entertaining, but more then that, she delivers!Alison Lobb, Clinton, Ontario
- Tina's meditation classes have helped me learn to reliably reduce stress. Her low-anxiety approach can give surprising insights that identify and help me remove those self-imposed roadblocks to better living." Doug Hocking, Exeter Ontario
- I have had the opportunity of experiencing Tina's guided meditations in both large conference settings and in small groups in her home. Over a course of time I have learnt to relax and focus in a meditative state using her tapes and CD's. Bonnie Black, Dundalk Ontario