Journey to the SoulPosted By : Tina Heathers on September 17, 2018
Journey to the Soul – An Interactive Workshop with Tina Heathers
Join a group of fellow travelers as we discuss the map and the obstacles of our inward journey. We will learn the route and possible pathways to discover and experience our soul essence, our personal Shangri-La. This place of tranquility and pure experience can change the way you interact with life.
Using guided visualization, reflective exercises and our higher wisdom, we will journey inside ourselves. In this workshop we seek to discover the truth of who we are, what we really want and how to get it.
Wednesday October 3rd 2018
7pm to 9pm
$40 per person
A few spots are available for private sessions during the afternoon if you want to discuss your journey work or have an energy assessment to see what could be blocking your access to soul energy.
To Register email Krista Boshart
- “Tina has a vast knowledge of Universal Wisdom and is able to share it in ways that are non-threatening yet engaging, gentle yet firm, 'out-there' yet grounded. One of the greatest paths to Universal Wisdom is the path of meditation. Charting this path creatively, Tina has the ability to lead me into the fields of my imagination where lavish gifts are bestowed upon my soul. " Susan Mcleod, Guelph ON
- Tina Heathers offers much wisdom, great truth, and experienced guidance. It could change your life! Gloria Wilbee
- Thank you for your amazing insight. You have a wonderful energy!Jill, Brantford, Ontario
- “I have attended guided meditations, workshops and private sessions with Tina. I have used Tina’s meditations (both in class and on her cd’s) to relax and also to search for answers I have from within. She is an extremely intuitive teacher and guide. Tina’s insights have challenged me to examine myself and my relationships with others. Working with Tina has enabled me to broaden my view of my place in the universe and approach each day with a more positive attitude.” Liz Fryer, Waterloo ON
- I have had the opportunity of experiencing Tina's guided meditations in both large conference settings and in small groups in her home. Over a course of time I have learnt to relax and focus in a meditative state using her tapes and CD's. Bonnie Black, Dundalk Ontario