Master the MindPosted By : Tina Heathers on November 19, 2016
We are what we think. Science and spirituality are now agreeing on this one power idea that will change the way we live and play the game of life. Our thoughts condition our reality and affect the outcomes in our lives. If you are beginning to see the truth in these statements, wouldn’t you want to try and see if they can be true for you?
Meditation is a fantastic way to begin to understand the mind and the role the mind plays in our life. Meditation helps us to not only understand the mind, but to begin to master the mind and harness its creative power.
Mastering the mind has a lot to do with watching to see what it is doing. Mastering the mind is also about realizing there are many layers to what we consider the mind. The everyday thinking mind is such a minor piece of who we are. Deeper and deeper layers of the mind exist to influence us and direct our lives. Don’t settle for surface mind games, learn to plunge deeper into the mind and clean out the crap you don’t want and leave space for some deeper aspect of yourself to emerge.
If you haven’t begun to explore meditation, I would highly encourage you to start. If you have already been meditating, I would recommend you don’t get too passive with your meditation style, but look deeper, try new methods, there may be insight and awakening still to be explored.
“Mind is the Master-power that moulds and makes,
And Man is Mind, and evermore he takes
The tool of Thought, and, shaping what he wills,
Brings forth a thousand joys, a thousand ills: –
He thinks in secret, and it comes to pass:
Environment is but his looking-glass.”
- “Meditation with Tina is always an enlightening & rejuvenating experience. Her calm presence & gentle approach to meditation offers relaxation and insight. Guided by her wisdom & knowledge beginning mediators will feel immediately confident & successful; experienced mediators gain access to deeper levels of knowing. " Trish Scott, Guelph, ON, Canada
- Tina's meditation classes have helped me learn to reliably reduce stress. Her low-anxiety approach can give surprising insights that identify and help me remove those self-imposed roadblocks to better living." Doug Hocking, Exeter Ontario
- Thank you for your amazing insight. You have a wonderful energy!Jill, Brantford, Ontario
- Tina Heathers offers much wisdom, great truth, and experienced guidance. It could change your life! Gloria Wilbee
- “Tina has a vast knowledge of Universal Wisdom and is able to share it in ways that are non-threatening yet engaging, gentle yet firm, 'out-there' yet grounded. One of the greatest paths to Universal Wisdom is the path of meditation. Charting this path creatively, Tina has the ability to lead me into the fields of my imagination where lavish gifts are bestowed upon my soul. " Susan Mcleod, Guelph ON