How’s Your Meditation Coming Along? Online discussionPosted By : Tina Heathers on October 4, 2017
How’s Your Meditation Coming Along?
Wednesday Oct 11th 7 to 8 pm
Join me for a free online video discussion to get some tips on your meditation practice.
Don’t let the stress of life get you down, come home to your meditation practice and enjoy the inner peace and happiness you will experience.
Learn how to send peace vibes into the world that will touch the hearts and minds of people everywhere.
email to signup and get the link to join the discussion…see you online
- Thank you for your amazing insight. You have a wonderful energy!Jill, Brantford, Ontario
- "Tina's style of guided meditation is unpretentious and accessible to anyone. I've been much more capable of slowing down and living in the moment since joining Tina's classes." Tricia B., Elmira Ontario
- I have had the opportunity of experiencing Tina's guided meditations in both large conference settings and in small groups in her home. Over a course of time I have learnt to relax and focus in a meditative state using her tapes and CD's. Bonnie Black, Dundalk Ontario
- Taking a course from Tina Heathers is an experience and education in itself. Her style is unique and entertaining, but more then that, she delivers!Alison Lobb, Clinton, Ontario
- “I have attended guided meditations, workshops and private sessions with Tina. I have used Tina’s meditations (both in class and on her cd’s) to relax and also to search for answers I have from within. She is an extremely intuitive teacher and guide. Tina’s insights have challenged me to examine myself and my relationships with others. Working with Tina has enabled me to broaden my view of my place in the universe and approach each day with a more positive attitude.” Liz Fryer, Waterloo ON