How’s Your Meditation Coming Along? Online discussionPosted By : Tina Heathers on October 4, 2017
How’s Your Meditation Coming Along?
Wednesday Oct 11th 7 to 8 pm
Join me for a free online video discussion to get some tips on your meditation practice.
Don’t let the stress of life get you down, come home to your meditation practice and enjoy the inner peace and happiness you will experience.
Learn how to send peace vibes into the world that will touch the hearts and minds of people everywhere.
email to signup and get the link to join the discussion…see you online
- Tina's meditation classes have helped me learn to reliably reduce stress. Her low-anxiety approach can give surprising insights that identify and help me remove those self-imposed roadblocks to better living." Doug Hocking, Exeter Ontario
- Taking a course from Tina Heathers is an experience and education in itself. Her style is unique and entertaining, but more then that, she delivers!Alison Lobb, Clinton, Ontario
- I have had the opportunity of experiencing Tina's guided meditations in both large conference settings and in small groups in her home. Over a course of time I have learnt to relax and focus in a meditative state using her tapes and CD's. Bonnie Black, Dundalk Ontario
- “Tina has a vast knowledge of Universal Wisdom and is able to share it in ways that are non-threatening yet engaging, gentle yet firm, 'out-there' yet grounded. One of the greatest paths to Universal Wisdom is the path of meditation. Charting this path creatively, Tina has the ability to lead me into the fields of my imagination where lavish gifts are bestowed upon my soul. " Susan Mcleod, Guelph ON
- "Tina's style of guided meditation is unpretentious and accessible to anyone. I've been much more capable of slowing down and living in the moment since joining Tina's classes." Tricia B., Elmira Ontario