Meditation is the art of silencing the mind and discovering your inner peace. Once you have found your peace you will be able to access your deeper wisdom. The mind is a messy matrix of thoughts and beliefs that were woven into your subconscious programming at a very young age. Throughout the years you will have added more conditioned responses and auto pilot directives that influence your everyday actions. Through meditation we learn to still the mind so we can selectively sort though the rubble. Each of us has the ability to find this hidden center of peace and tranquility once we bypass the chaos we have accumulated. Here in the center of silence we can access our prime directive and
reason for being.
- Get Tina’s eBook on Amazon.com – Meditation for Beginners – It’s Really This simple!
- Get Tina’s eBook on Amazon.ca – Meditation for Beginners – It’s Really This simple!
- Video description of the book on Youtube
Guided Meditation CD – Freeing Your Chakras
Guided Meditation CD – Divine Love
“Meditation is an adventure, the greatest adventure the human mind can undertake. Meditation is just to be, not doing anything – no action, no thought, no emotion. You just are and it is a sheer delight. From where does this delight come when you are not doing anything? It comes from nowhere, or it comes from everywhere, it is uncaused, because existence is made of the stuff called joy!” OSHO
- Our programs are dedicated to helping you understand the mind games that are playing you. Meditation is a powerful tool to access and utilize the mind for creation and evolution. You can shape your life and evolve your emotions and understanding of the world and your part in it. The key is to access your hidden power and not be a victim to the mind games that are presently driving your choices.
The starting point is to get the mind under control, and relaxed so that you can harness the power within you and direct your actions and outcomes to match your deepest desires.
Meditation is the most powerful tool available to achieve your goals.
- "Tina's style of guided meditation is unpretentious and accessible to anyone. I've been much more capable of slowing down and living in the moment since joining Tina's classes." Tricia B., Elmira Ontario
- Tina's meditation classes have helped me learn to reliably reduce stress. Her low-anxiety approach can give surprising insights that identify and help me remove those self-imposed roadblocks to better living." Doug Hocking, Exeter Ontario
- “Tina has a vast knowledge of Universal Wisdom and is able to share it in ways that are non-threatening yet engaging, gentle yet firm, 'out-there' yet grounded. One of the greatest paths to Universal Wisdom is the path of meditation. Charting this path creatively, Tina has the ability to lead me into the fields of my imagination where lavish gifts are bestowed upon my soul. " Susan Mcleod, Guelph ON
- “I have attended guided meditations, workshops and private sessions with Tina. I have used Tina’s meditations (both in class and on her cd’s) to relax and also to search for answers I have from within. She is an extremely intuitive teacher and guide. Tina’s insights have challenged me to examine myself and my relationships with others. Working with Tina has enabled me to broaden my view of my place in the universe and approach each day with a more positive attitude.” Liz Fryer, Waterloo ON
- Thank you for your amazing insight. You have a wonderful energy!Jill, Brantford, Ontario