- Find that center of peace that resides within you
- Quiet the mind to find your own internal directives
- Discern your true desires vs the influence of others
- Use the process for self-healing
Meditation can be used as an amazing tool for business and life success. Our mind works non-stop and never rests. It remembers everything and recycles old information when it is bored. If you harness the mind and use it in the pursuit of your dreams and desires it becomes a powerful tool. If you let it wander around wherever it wants to go you will feel like a hamster on a wheel endlessly chasing useless thoughts.
There are scientific and well researched documents on the benefits of meditation if you want to research them. The real magic is to simply experience the benefits for yourself. Stop reading about meditation and start doing it, its miraculous!
Meditation coaching can help you see past your hidden obstacles.
Contact Tina to sign up for some meditation coaching to help you achieve the results you are looking for.
- I have had the opportunity of experiencing Tina's guided meditations in both large conference settings and in small groups in her home. Over a course of time I have learnt to relax and focus in a meditative state using her tapes and CD's. Bonnie Black, Dundalk Ontario
- “I have attended guided meditations, workshops and private sessions with Tina. I have used Tina’s meditations (both in class and on her cd’s) to relax and also to search for answers I have from within. She is an extremely intuitive teacher and guide. Tina’s insights have challenged me to examine myself and my relationships with others. Working with Tina has enabled me to broaden my view of my place in the universe and approach each day with a more positive attitude.” Liz Fryer, Waterloo ON
- Taking a course from Tina Heathers is an experience and education in itself. Her style is unique and entertaining, but more then that, she delivers!Alison Lobb, Clinton, Ontario
- Thank you for your amazing insight. You have a wonderful energy!Jill, Brantford, Ontario
- "Tina's style of guided meditation is unpretentious and accessible to anyone. I've been much more capable of slowing down and living in the moment since joining Tina's classes." Tricia B., Elmira Ontario