- Find that center of peace that resides within you
- Quiet the mind to find your own internal directives
- Discern your true desires vs the influence of others
- Use the process for self-healing
Meditation can be used as an amazing tool for business and life success. Our mind works non-stop and never rests. It remembers everything and recycles old information when it is bored. If you harness the mind and use it in the pursuit of your dreams and desires it becomes a powerful tool. If you let it wander around wherever it wants to go you will feel like a hamster on a wheel endlessly chasing useless thoughts.
There are scientific and well researched documents on the benefits of meditation if you want to research them. The real magic is to simply experience the benefits for yourself. Stop reading about meditation and start doing it, its miraculous!
Meditation coaching can help you see past your hidden obstacles.
Contact Tina to sign up for some meditation coaching to help you achieve the results you are looking for.
- “I have attended guided meditations, workshops and private sessions with Tina. I have used Tina’s meditations (both in class and on her cd’s) to relax and also to search for answers I have from within. She is an extremely intuitive teacher and guide. Tina’s insights have challenged me to examine myself and my relationships with others. Working with Tina has enabled me to broaden my view of my place in the universe and approach each day with a more positive attitude.” Liz Fryer, Waterloo ON
- Tina Heathers offers much wisdom, great truth, and experienced guidance. It could change your life! Gloria Wilbee
- Taking a course from Tina Heathers is an experience and education in itself. Her style is unique and entertaining, but more then that, she delivers!Alison Lobb, Clinton, Ontario
- Thank you for your amazing insight. You have a wonderful energy!Jill, Brantford, Ontario
“This wonderful workshop allowed me to step aside from my busy life and reflect on what was really important. An experience to remember!”Barb Hacking