- Find that center of peace that resides within you
- Quiet the mind to find your own internal directives
- Discern your true desires vs the influence of others
- Use the process for self-healing
Meditation can be used as an amazing tool for business and life success. Our mind works non-stop and never rests. It remembers everything and recycles old information when it is bored. If you harness the mind and use it in the pursuit of your dreams and desires it becomes a powerful tool. If you let it wander around wherever it wants to go you will feel like a hamster on a wheel endlessly chasing useless thoughts.
There are scientific and well researched documents on the benefits of meditation if you want to research them. The real magic is to simply experience the benefits for yourself. Stop reading about meditation and start doing it, its miraculous!
Meditation coaching can help you see past your hidden obstacles.
Contact Tina to sign up for some meditation coaching
to help you achieve the results you are looking for.
- Tina Heathers offers much wisdom, great truth, and experienced guidance. It could change your life! Gloria Wilbee
- “Tina has a vast knowledge of Universal Wisdom and is able to share it in ways that are non-threatening yet engaging, gentle yet firm, 'out-there' yet grounded. One of the greatest paths to Universal Wisdom is the path of meditation. Charting this path creatively, Tina has the ability to lead me into the fields of my imagination where lavish gifts are bestowed upon my soul. " Susan Mcleod, Guelph ON
- Tina's meditation classes have helped me learn to reliably reduce stress. Her low-anxiety approach can give surprising insights that identify and help me remove those self-imposed roadblocks to better living." Doug Hocking, Exeter Ontario
- Taking a course from Tina Heathers is an experience and education in itself. Her style is unique and entertaining, but more then that, she delivers!Alison Lobb, Clinton, Ontario
- “Meditation with Tina is always an enlightening & rejuvenating experience. Her calm presence & gentle approach to meditation offers relaxation and insight. Guided by her wisdom & knowledge beginning mediators will feel immediately confident & successful; experienced mediators gain access to deeper levels of knowing. " Trish Scott, Guelph, ON, Canada