Metaphysics of Success WorkshopPosted By : Tina Heathers on February 21, 2013
Ever wonder why some people seem to succeed in life and others can never get it together? Have you worked hard at some of your goals but can never achieve them? Do you know what you really want from life and how to get it? Did you know that you were destined for a successful life? Do you know what’s getting in your way?
Time to blow open the doors to success!!
This workshop explores the hidden factors affecting our success.
We will explore:
- Beliefs about money
- Leaving people behind
- Having more than others
- Incongruent goals
- Subconscious conditioning
- How your energy system works to help or hinder you
- Keys to creating and living the life you really want
“This wonderful workshop allowed me to step aside from my busy life and reflect on what was really important. An experience to remember!”Barb Hacking
- “I have attended guided meditations, workshops and private sessions with Tina. I have used Tina’s meditations (both in class and on her cd’s) to relax and also to search for answers I have from within. She is an extremely intuitive teacher and guide. Tina’s insights have challenged me to examine myself and my relationships with others. Working with Tina has enabled me to broaden my view of my place in the universe and approach each day with a more positive attitude.” Liz Fryer, Waterloo ON
- I have had the opportunity of experiencing Tina's guided meditations in both large conference settings and in small groups in her home. Over a course of time I have learnt to relax and focus in a meditative state using her tapes and CD's. Bonnie Black, Dundalk Ontario
- “Tina has a vast knowledge of Universal Wisdom and is able to share it in ways that are non-threatening yet engaging, gentle yet firm, 'out-there' yet grounded. One of the greatest paths to Universal Wisdom is the path of meditation. Charting this path creatively, Tina has the ability to lead me into the fields of my imagination where lavish gifts are bestowed upon my soul. " Susan Mcleod, Guelph ON
- Tina's meditation classes have helped me learn to reliably reduce stress. Her low-anxiety approach can give surprising insights that identify and help me remove those self-imposed roadblocks to better living." Doug Hocking, Exeter Ontario