Mind QuestingPosted By : Tina Heathers on February 21, 2015
Mind Questing is the journey to discover and realize the implications of your conditioned thoughts. It is the expedition through undefined clarity. By releasing what you thought was true and necessary you can venture freely into possibilities never before considered.
Mind Questing takes you to unutilized aspects of the mind where new potency and creativity is available for your use. We presently use such a limited amount of our intelligence. Each one of us has access to an unlimited mind field of potential. Unfortunately, as creatures of conditioning we are taught how to think and then we simply rethink and redo all that was cultivated. We work and exist in a small section of the landscape of our mind, never venturing to explore the boundless lands of our human potential. Mind Questing is a process of journeying beyond the fences of your upbringing.
It is the process of quieting the mind to see the guardrails that have been crafted around your thinking. It takes courage to begin to ask why? Why do I think this is true? Who taught me that? Are these teachers and influencers really a reliable source? Is this information actually meaningful and helpful in my life? Can I just eliminate it as an active thought process that is contributing to my decision making?
These are the questions necessary to begin the Questing. You want to find a clear and untainted space in the mind to reflect and access your own wisdom. Until you can find the silent space in your mind, you won’t be able to approach clear wisdom, you will always simply be replaying your conditioning. So step one to the art of Mind Questing is maneuvering through brain rubble to the oasis of silent sands.
Self Discovery Coaching is a great way to get help with Mind Questing.
“The truth is revealed by removing the things that stand in its light, an art not unlike sculpture, in which the artist creates, not by building, but by hacking away.” Alan Watts
- “Tina has a vast knowledge of Universal Wisdom and is able to share it in ways that are non-threatening yet engaging, gentle yet firm, 'out-there' yet grounded. One of the greatest paths to Universal Wisdom is the path of meditation. Charting this path creatively, Tina has the ability to lead me into the fields of my imagination where lavish gifts are bestowed upon my soul. " Susan Mcleod, Guelph ON
- Thank you for your amazing insight. You have a wonderful energy!Jill, Brantford, Ontario
- “I have attended guided meditations, workshops and private sessions with Tina. I have used Tina’s meditations (both in class and on her cd’s) to relax and also to search for answers I have from within. She is an extremely intuitive teacher and guide. Tina’s insights have challenged me to examine myself and my relationships with others. Working with Tina has enabled me to broaden my view of my place in the universe and approach each day with a more positive attitude.” Liz Fryer, Waterloo ON
- “Meditation with Tina is always an enlightening & rejuvenating experience. Her calm presence & gentle approach to meditation offers relaxation and insight. Guided by her wisdom & knowledge beginning mediators will feel immediately confident & successful; experienced mediators gain access to deeper levels of knowing. " Trish Scott, Guelph, ON, Canada
- "Tina's style of guided meditation is unpretentious and accessible to anyone. I've been much more capable of slowing down and living in the moment since joining Tina's classes." Tricia B., Elmira Ontario