Mind QuestingPosted By : Tina Heathers on February 21, 2015
Mind Questing is the journey to discover and realize the implications of your conditioned thoughts. It is the expedition through undefined clarity. By releasing what you thought was true and necessary you can venture freely into possibilities never before considered.
Mind Questing takes you to unutilized aspects of the mind where new potency and creativity is available for your use. We presently use such a limited amount of our intelligence. Each one of us has access to an unlimited mind field of potential. Unfortunately, as creatures of conditioning we are taught how to think and then we simply rethink and redo all that was cultivated. We work and exist in a small section of the landscape of our mind, never venturing to explore the boundless lands of our human potential. Mind Questing is a process of journeying beyond the fences of your upbringing.
It is the process of quieting the mind to see the guardrails that have been crafted around your thinking. It takes courage to begin to ask why? Why do I think this is true? Who taught me that? Are these teachers and influencers really a reliable source? Is this information actually meaningful and helpful in my life? Can I just eliminate it as an active thought process that is contributing to my decision making?
These are the questions necessary to begin the Questing. You want to find a clear and untainted space in the mind to reflect and access your own wisdom. Until you can find the silent space in your mind, you won’t be able to approach clear wisdom, you will always simply be replaying your conditioning. So step one to the art of Mind Questing is maneuvering through brain rubble to the oasis of silent sands.
Self Discovery Coaching is a great way to get help with Mind Questing.
“The truth is revealed by removing the things that stand in its light, an art not unlike sculpture, in which the artist creates, not by building, but by hacking away.” Alan Watts
- I have had the opportunity of experiencing Tina's guided meditations in both large conference settings and in small groups in her home. Over a course of time I have learnt to relax and focus in a meditative state using her tapes and CD's. Bonnie Black, Dundalk Ontario
- Thank you for your amazing insight. You have a wonderful energy!Jill, Brantford, Ontario
- “Tina has a vast knowledge of Universal Wisdom and is able to share it in ways that are non-threatening yet engaging, gentle yet firm, 'out-there' yet grounded. One of the greatest paths to Universal Wisdom is the path of meditation. Charting this path creatively, Tina has the ability to lead me into the fields of my imagination where lavish gifts are bestowed upon my soul. " Susan Mcleod, Guelph ON
- Tina's meditation classes have helped me learn to reliably reduce stress. Her low-anxiety approach can give surprising insights that identify and help me remove those self-imposed roadblocks to better living." Doug Hocking, Exeter Ontario
- Tina Heathers offers much wisdom, great truth, and experienced guidance. It could change your life! Gloria Wilbee