Mindfulness Spa DayPosted By : Tina Heathers on April 23, 2017
Join us for a Mindfulness Retreat Day in Waterloo
Facilitated by Certified Meditation Instructor Tina Heathers
Saturday May 27, 2017 @ 8:30am-4pm in Waterloo, Ontario
A Few of the Benefits of Mindfulness
►Significant improvements in your professional performance
►Increased emotional intelligence
►Reduced stress and anxiety
►Navigate stressful situations with ease, comfort, and grace
►Peace of Mind
“Mindfulness Meditation has taught me the art of calm. When the mind is calm and clear everything is just a bit brighter and more beautiful. We have the patience to see and hear things as they really are. We are able to function from a place of love rather than the constant judgement of ego. Give yourself the greatest gift ever. Come learn how mindfulness can change the quality of your life.” Tina Heathers
To Register Contact Anna Pilon
call 519-721-2880 or email
$197 all inclusive
Register with a friend and save!
The Schedule for the day!
This journey begins at 8:30am where we will start our day by spending a few moments getting to know each other during an informal brunch with a luscious breakfast of fresh baked goodies, fruit, great coffee and tea provided by Timeless Café’s kitchen.
At 9am our morning session will unfold
►What is Mindfulness and why do we care
►How to do mindfulness meditation
►Understanding and navigating the layers of the mind
►Practice and experiencing Mindfulness Meditation
At NOON, enjoy every mindful bite with the wonderful lunch of fresh sandwiches, home made soups and a delicious salad. Vegetarian options available, make sure to note your preference when you register.
At 1:30 our afternoon session, we will dive deeper into mindfulness meditation
►Mindfulness in Every Day Life
►Mindfulness with family & relationships
►Mindfulness for career and business success
►Enjoying Emptiness – practice and experience
This Investment in yourself Includes:
►A day of Mindfulness Meditation teachings with Tina Heathers
►Breakfast – fresh baked goods, fruit, fair trade coffee, teas
►Lunch – choose from a selection of sandwiches, soups or fresh salads
►Vegan & vegetarian options available on request (please note on registration)
Location of the Retreat
Timeless Loft- In the original hen-house of a century old farm homestead.
305 Northfield Drive East
Waterloo ON, N2V 2N4
Tina is a certified meditation instructor seeking to help others deepen their connection to spirit and understand their own personal path to well-being. She has dedicated her life to studying the science of being, spirituality and psychic awareness. For the past 20 years she has been working in the field of spiritual healing and continues to explore the nature of personal reality, continually developing her own skills and understanding through meditation. Working with individuals and organizations she assists people to understand the deeper meaning and insights into their lives.
- “Tina has a vast knowledge of Universal Wisdom and is able to share it in ways that are non-threatening yet engaging, gentle yet firm, 'out-there' yet grounded. One of the greatest paths to Universal Wisdom is the path of meditation. Charting this path creatively, Tina has the ability to lead me into the fields of my imagination where lavish gifts are bestowed upon my soul. " Susan Mcleod, Guelph ON
- Taking a course from Tina Heathers is an experience and education in itself. Her style is unique and entertaining, but more then that, she delivers!Alison Lobb, Clinton, Ontario
- “I have attended guided meditations, workshops and private sessions with Tina. I have used Tina’s meditations (both in class and on her cd’s) to relax and also to search for answers I have from within. She is an extremely intuitive teacher and guide. Tina’s insights have challenged me to examine myself and my relationships with others. Working with Tina has enabled me to broaden my view of my place in the universe and approach each day with a more positive attitude.” Liz Fryer, Waterloo ON
- Thank you for your amazing insight. You have a wonderful energy!Jill, Brantford, Ontario
- “Meditation with Tina is always an enlightening & rejuvenating experience. Her calm presence & gentle approach to meditation offers relaxation and insight. Guided by her wisdom & knowledge beginning mediators will feel immediately confident & successful; experienced mediators gain access to deeper levels of knowing. " Trish Scott, Guelph, ON, Canada