Mindfulness starts with knowing at some level that there is more to life, and that we are capable of richer, more meaningful experiences.
- Do you long to rise above the drama and turmoil that seems to be everywhere around you?
- Do you believe you could exist in a state of pure love and joy?
- Do you feel the calling to awaken, and unfold wisdom and happiness?
Are you ready to change the way you experience life and learn how to think differently?
If you quiet the mind and silence the external directives, you will hear the real desires of your heart and thus discover the path through life that will be the most fulfilling for you. Sometimes we can’t see past our own mind blocks. With some new perspective you can free yourself to unfold a richer and more meaningful life.
If you would like a little help learning how to implement mindfulness into your daily life, I would love to help you.
“When we really connect to that place of wisdom and strength and understanding, everything becomes easier.”– Arianna Huffington
Simple article on Inner Peace by Deepak Chopra read here
- I have had the opportunity of experiencing Tina's guided meditations in both large conference settings and in small groups in her home. Over a course of time I have learnt to relax and focus in a meditative state using her tapes and CD's. Bonnie Black, Dundalk Ontario
- Thank you for your amazing insight. You have a wonderful energy!Jill, Brantford, Ontario
- Tina's meditation classes have helped me learn to reliably reduce stress. Her low-anxiety approach can give surprising insights that identify and help me remove those self-imposed roadblocks to better living." Doug Hocking, Exeter Ontario
- Tina Heathers offers much wisdom, great truth, and experienced guidance. It could change your life! Gloria Wilbee
- “Meditation with Tina is always an enlightening & rejuvenating experience. Her calm presence & gentle approach to meditation offers relaxation and insight. Guided by her wisdom & knowledge beginning mediators will feel immediately confident & successful; experienced mediators gain access to deeper levels of knowing. " Trish Scott, Guelph, ON, Canada