“We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves.”
Dalai Lama XIV
Mindfulness starts with knowing at some level that there is more to life, and that we are capable of richer, more meaningful experiences.
- Do you long to rise above the drama and turmoil that seems to be everywhere around you?
- Do you believe you could exist in a state of pure love and joy?
- Do you feel the calling to awaken, and unfold wisdom and happiness?
Are you ready to change the way you experience life and learn how to think differently?
If you quiet the mind and silence the external directives, you will hear the real desires of your heart and thus discover the path through life that will be the most fulfilling for you. Sometimes we can’t see past our own mind blocks. With some new perspective you can free yourself to unfold a richer and more meaningful life.
If you would like a little help learning how to implement mindfulness into your daily life, I would love to help you.
“When we really connect to that place of wisdom and strength and understanding, everything becomes easier.”– Arianna Huffington
Simple article on Inner Peace by Deepak Chopra read here
- “I have attended guided meditations, workshops and private sessions with Tina. I have used Tina’s meditations (both in class and on her cd’s) to relax and also to search for answers I have from within. She is an extremely intuitive teacher and guide. Tina’s insights have challenged me to examine myself and my relationships with others. Working with Tina has enabled me to broaden my view of my place in the universe and approach each day with a more positive attitude.” Liz Fryer, Waterloo ON
- Taking a course from Tina Heathers is an experience and education in itself. Her style is unique and entertaining, but more then that, she delivers!Alison Lobb, Clinton, Ontario
- Tina Heathers offers much wisdom, great truth, and experienced guidance. It could change your life! Gloria Wilbee
- “Tina has a vast knowledge of Universal Wisdom and is able to share it in ways that are non-threatening yet engaging, gentle yet firm, 'out-there' yet grounded. One of the greatest paths to Universal Wisdom is the path of meditation. Charting this path creatively, Tina has the ability to lead me into the fields of my imagination where lavish gifts are bestowed upon my soul. " Susan Mcleod, Guelph ON
- Thank you for your amazing insight. You have a wonderful energy!Jill, Brantford, Ontario