“We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves.”
Dalai Lama XIV
Mindfulness starts with knowing at some level that there is more to life, and that we are capable of richer, more meaningful experiences.
- Do you long to rise above the drama and turmoil that seems to be everywhere around you?
- Do you believe you could exist in a state of pure love and joy?
- Do you feel the calling to awaken, and unfold wisdom and happiness?
Are you ready to change the way you experience life and learn how to think differently?
If you quiet the mind and silence the external directives, you will hear the real desires of your heart and thus discover the path through life that will be the most fulfilling for you. Sometimes we can’t see past our own mind blocks. With some new perspective you can free yourself to unfold a richer and more meaningful life.
If you would like a little help learning how to implement mindfulness into your daily life, I would love to help you.
“When we really connect to that place of wisdom and strength and understanding, everything becomes easier.”– Arianna Huffington
Simple article on Inner Peace by Deepak Chopra read here
- Thank you for your amazing insight. You have a wonderful energy!Jill, Brantford, Ontario
“This wonderful workshop allowed me to step aside from my busy life and reflect on what was really important. An experience to remember!”Barb Hacking
- I have had the opportunity of experiencing Tina's guided meditations in both large conference settings and in small groups in her home. Over a course of time I have learnt to relax and focus in a meditative state using her tapes and CD's. Bonnie Black, Dundalk Ontario
- "Tina's style of guided meditation is unpretentious and accessible to anyone. I've been much more capable of slowing down and living in the moment since joining Tina's classes." Tricia B., Elmira Ontario
- Tina's meditation classes have helped me learn to reliably reduce stress. Her low-anxiety approach can give surprising insights that identify and help me remove those self-imposed roadblocks to better living." Doug Hocking, Exeter Ontario