Mindscaping Online WebinarPosted By : Tina Heathers on January 18, 2014
Make 2015 your best year yet. Join our online course / webinar in:
Throughout this 6 week course we will work through the following process so that you can cultivate the life that really inspires you.
- Intent and Life Design – What do you want?
- Action & Will Power – Getting at the garden
- Facing our Inner Demons – Digging the roots and weeds
- Discerning Inner Voices and Wisdom – encouragement and belief
- Support Tools and Systems for Success – set yourself up for the win
- Permission to Change Direction – Intuition and honoring the journey
WHEN: Class starts Monday January 26th 2015 and runs every Monday up to and including Monday March 2nd 2015
TIME & LOCATION: Online webinar runs from 7:30 pm to 9:00 pm
Classes can be recorded in case you have to miss one and need to access the material later. Small groups will allow for lots of interaction and discussion. Each week you will have to go work away at your garden/life plans and share your experiences at the next class.
Fee for six week course and materials $150.00
- Monday January 26th 2015
- “Meditation with Tina is always an enlightening & rejuvenating experience. Her calm presence & gentle approach to meditation offers relaxation and insight. Guided by her wisdom & knowledge beginning mediators will feel immediately confident & successful; experienced mediators gain access to deeper levels of knowing. " Trish Scott, Guelph, ON, Canada
- Tina's meditation classes have helped me learn to reliably reduce stress. Her low-anxiety approach can give surprising insights that identify and help me remove those self-imposed roadblocks to better living." Doug Hocking, Exeter Ontario
- I have had the opportunity of experiencing Tina's guided meditations in both large conference settings and in small groups in her home. Over a course of time I have learnt to relax and focus in a meditative state using her tapes and CD's. Bonnie Black, Dundalk Ontario
“This wonderful workshop allowed me to step aside from my busy life and reflect on what was really important. An experience to remember!”Barb Hacking
- "Tina's style of guided meditation is unpretentious and accessible to anyone. I've been much more capable of slowing down and living in the moment since joining Tina's classes." Tricia B., Elmira Ontario