Mindscaping Online WebinarPosted By : Tina Heathers on January 18, 2014
Make 2015 your best year yet. Join our online course / webinar in:
Throughout this 6 week course we will work through the following process so that you can cultivate the life that really inspires you.
- Intent and Life Design – What do you want?
- Action & Will Power – Getting at the garden
- Facing our Inner Demons – Digging the roots and weeds
- Discerning Inner Voices and Wisdom – encouragement and belief
- Support Tools and Systems for Success – set yourself up for the win
- Permission to Change Direction – Intuition and honoring the journey
WHEN: Class starts Monday January 26th 2015 and runs every Monday up to and including Monday March 2nd 2015
TIME & LOCATION: Online webinar runs from 7:30 pm to 9:00 pm
Classes can be recorded in case you have to miss one and need to access the material later. Small groups will allow for lots of interaction and discussion. Each week you will have to go work away at your garden/life plans and share your experiences at the next class.
Fee for six week course and materials $150.00
- Monday January 26th 2015
“This wonderful workshop allowed me to step aside from my busy life and reflect on what was really important. An experience to remember!”Barb Hacking
- Thank you for your amazing insight. You have a wonderful energy!Jill, Brantford, Ontario
- I have had the opportunity of experiencing Tina's guided meditations in both large conference settings and in small groups in her home. Over a course of time I have learnt to relax and focus in a meditative state using her tapes and CD's. Bonnie Black, Dundalk Ontario
- “I have attended guided meditations, workshops and private sessions with Tina. I have used Tina’s meditations (both in class and on her cd’s) to relax and also to search for answers I have from within. She is an extremely intuitive teacher and guide. Tina’s insights have challenged me to examine myself and my relationships with others. Working with Tina has enabled me to broaden my view of my place in the universe and approach each day with a more positive attitude.” Liz Fryer, Waterloo ON
- “Tina has a vast knowledge of Universal Wisdom and is able to share it in ways that are non-threatening yet engaging, gentle yet firm, 'out-there' yet grounded. One of the greatest paths to Universal Wisdom is the path of meditation. Charting this path creatively, Tina has the ability to lead me into the fields of my imagination where lavish gifts are bestowed upon my soul. " Susan Mcleod, Guelph ON