Open Your MindPosted By : Tina Heathers on July 28, 2013
You may discover that one of the most limiting factors to your success is that you just cannot see any alternatives to the situation you are in. Your mind has been so conditioned that you truly believe you are stuck and must continue down this same path. The first step in transforming your life is to open your mind. You need to allow new possibilities to drift in, or to surface from within you. We have infinite potential to live in wonderful and inspiring ways….the problem is we just don`t believe it. It seems everyone around us is just content with life the way it is so we should be as well.
Only when we decide to break free of our limited mind set will we be able to get a new idea, a new vision for how we could live differently. Start by telling yourself every day that you have no idea who you really are and how you want to live your life. Daydream; allow possibilities to float through your mind. No need to analyze and critique them just practice possibility thinking.
The more free thinking you do the more possibilities can come to you. We have wisdom within us and infinite possibilities for our lives. Allow new ideas to take hold and create a sense of inspiration. One idea will soon become strong and dominant and you will want to act on it. Still allow all the other possibilities to continue to drift through your mind to keep new doors open as you put this particular idea into play.
If you live your life constantly acting out the new possibilities that take hold and ring true for you, you will discover you are living a passionate and fulfilling life.
- Taking a course from Tina Heathers is an experience and education in itself. Her style is unique and entertaining, but more then that, she delivers!Alison Lobb, Clinton, Ontario
- “Tina has a vast knowledge of Universal Wisdom and is able to share it in ways that are non-threatening yet engaging, gentle yet firm, 'out-there' yet grounded. One of the greatest paths to Universal Wisdom is the path of meditation. Charting this path creatively, Tina has the ability to lead me into the fields of my imagination where lavish gifts are bestowed upon my soul. " Susan Mcleod, Guelph ON
- “I have attended guided meditations, workshops and private sessions with Tina. I have used Tina’s meditations (both in class and on her cd’s) to relax and also to search for answers I have from within. She is an extremely intuitive teacher and guide. Tina’s insights have challenged me to examine myself and my relationships with others. Working with Tina has enabled me to broaden my view of my place in the universe and approach each day with a more positive attitude.” Liz Fryer, Waterloo ON
- Tina's meditation classes have helped me learn to reliably reduce stress. Her low-anxiety approach can give surprising insights that identify and help me remove those self-imposed roadblocks to better living." Doug Hocking, Exeter Ontario
- Tina Heathers offers much wisdom, great truth, and experienced guidance. It could change your life! Gloria Wilbee