Personal FreedomPosted By : Tina Heathers on February 18, 2013
Your infinite potential can be discovered only through personal freedom. Can you give yourself permission to follow your heart and live your dreams? Do you believe there is a path for you that will bring happiness, love and joy? If so, then you must also know that the answers you seek are within you. Letting go of the expectations of others is the first step to discovering this hidden potential.
What is freedom? Are we really free? How much of what you do everyday are behaviours and activities that you feel you ‘should’ do? Aren’t these the activities that you were taught were good and acceptable? Weren’t you trained and conditioned into living the life you presently live? Have you ever wondered what kind of life you would be living if your conditioning had not started so young? Do you really believe in personal freedom?
Well deep down inside of you there are seeds of desire for a life that would be truly fulfilling. A life that would bring you joy. The majority of people will never discover this life for themselves because the conditioning of society to conform is so strong. They are controlled and do not understand personal freedom.
By striving for freedom, the freedom to think differently and to question everything you will begin to walk the path that will lead you to this joy. The seeds of your joy may be buried, but they are there and can be discovered. Break free and live the life that was destined for you. Dig deep and find your personal freedom.
“I have learned this, at least, by my experiment;
that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and
endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success
unexpected in common hours.”
Henry David Thoreau – Walden
- “I have attended guided meditations, workshops and private sessions with Tina. I have used Tina’s meditations (both in class and on her cd’s) to relax and also to search for answers I have from within. She is an extremely intuitive teacher and guide. Tina’s insights have challenged me to examine myself and my relationships with others. Working with Tina has enabled me to broaden my view of my place in the universe and approach each day with a more positive attitude.” Liz Fryer, Waterloo ON
- I have had the opportunity of experiencing Tina's guided meditations in both large conference settings and in small groups in her home. Over a course of time I have learnt to relax and focus in a meditative state using her tapes and CD's. Bonnie Black, Dundalk Ontario
- Tina's meditation classes have helped me learn to reliably reduce stress. Her low-anxiety approach can give surprising insights that identify and help me remove those self-imposed roadblocks to better living." Doug Hocking, Exeter Ontario
- “Tina has a vast knowledge of Universal Wisdom and is able to share it in ways that are non-threatening yet engaging, gentle yet firm, 'out-there' yet grounded. One of the greatest paths to Universal Wisdom is the path of meditation. Charting this path creatively, Tina has the ability to lead me into the fields of my imagination where lavish gifts are bestowed upon my soul. " Susan Mcleod, Guelph ON
- Taking a course from Tina Heathers is an experience and education in itself. Her style is unique and entertaining, but more then that, she delivers!Alison Lobb, Clinton, Ontario