Open Your Heart and Love FreelyPosted By : Tina Heathers on February 10, 2013
Do you love freely? Can you express love with abandon? Can you feel the deep and true experience of love?
Open your heart and allow love to flow. Love is there within each one of us. Don’t worry about finding love, it is within you and when you learn to feel it and practice expressing it with others, you will know what I mean. No matter how challenging life can get, there is an endless pool of love gathering within you, waiting to be expressed. The only reason you can’t feel it is that you have closed your heart. To often we believe that we must find someone to love us in order to experience love, but that is not true, in fact the opposite is true, you must first find love within you and share it before you can feel it from others. You believe others don’t love you or have with held love from you, or rejected your love. None of that matters, love is within you and has nothing to do with your interactions with others, if you can not feel your own love, you will not be able to find it within others. Take responsibility for the amount of love in your life, open your heart again and allow yourself to experience it. Then you will be able to go amongst others and share it, receive it and multiply it! Learn again to love freely and it will heal and transform your life. You can begin to experience more love today. Just start looking at the world in a loving manner and find opportunities to see with the eyes of love. You are the key to love, don’t look to others to give you what you refuse to give yourself.
“It is a natural ability in the human to transcend even the most restricting or
demoralizing conditioning or programming at any
instant and enter into our natural condition of Joy, Love, and Prosperity.”
- "Tina's style of guided meditation is unpretentious and accessible to anyone. I've been much more capable of slowing down and living in the moment since joining Tina's classes." Tricia B., Elmira Ontario
- Tina's meditation classes have helped me learn to reliably reduce stress. Her low-anxiety approach can give surprising insights that identify and help me remove those self-imposed roadblocks to better living." Doug Hocking, Exeter Ontario
- “I have attended guided meditations, workshops and private sessions with Tina. I have used Tina’s meditations (both in class and on her cd’s) to relax and also to search for answers I have from within. She is an extremely intuitive teacher and guide. Tina’s insights have challenged me to examine myself and my relationships with others. Working with Tina has enabled me to broaden my view of my place in the universe and approach each day with a more positive attitude.” Liz Fryer, Waterloo ON
- Thank you for your amazing insight. You have a wonderful energy!Jill, Brantford, Ontario
- “Meditation with Tina is always an enlightening & rejuvenating experience. Her calm presence & gentle approach to meditation offers relaxation and insight. Guided by her wisdom & knowledge beginning mediators will feel immediately confident & successful; experienced mediators gain access to deeper levels of knowing. " Trish Scott, Guelph, ON, Canada