Self Discovery Coaching
Who are you and what do you really want from life? Why are you here and what are the desires of your heart? Self discovery happens through the process of delving deep into your mind, heart and the nature of your personal reality.
If you ever just feel off or can’t get settled with your life it is likely because you are not on the path your soul had set out for you. Self discovery is the art of aligning you with the path your heart and soul really want to travel. Deep seeking requires a process of Mind Questing, the journey to explore all the layers of your mind – conscious, subconscious and the wisdom mind.
Working with a self discovery coach provides someone who will echo back to you the insights that you come across in a new way, allowing you to see them differently. If you continue to see things exactly as you have in the past, your future will show-up the same as it did in the past. New perspectives, or awakening hidden information will give you the tools to make different choices and alter your future.
“The major value in life is not what you get. The major value in life is what you become.” Jim Rohn
Contact Tina to get started right away.
- “Tina has a vast knowledge of Universal Wisdom and is able to share it in ways that are non-threatening yet engaging, gentle yet firm, 'out-there' yet grounded. One of the greatest paths to Universal Wisdom is the path of meditation. Charting this path creatively, Tina has the ability to lead me into the fields of my imagination where lavish gifts are bestowed upon my soul. " Susan Mcleod, Guelph ON
- "Tina's style of guided meditation is unpretentious and accessible to anyone. I've been much more capable of slowing down and living in the moment since joining Tina's classes." Tricia B., Elmira Ontario
- Taking a course from Tina Heathers is an experience and education in itself. Her style is unique and entertaining, but more then that, she delivers!Alison Lobb, Clinton, Ontario
- “Meditation with Tina is always an enlightening & rejuvenating experience. Her calm presence & gentle approach to meditation offers relaxation and insight. Guided by her wisdom & knowledge beginning mediators will feel immediately confident & successful; experienced mediators gain access to deeper levels of knowing. " Trish Scott, Guelph, ON, Canada
- “I have attended guided meditations, workshops and private sessions with Tina. I have used Tina’s meditations (both in class and on her cd’s) to relax and also to search for answers I have from within. She is an extremely intuitive teacher and guide. Tina’s insights have challenged me to examine myself and my relationships with others. Working with Tina has enabled me to broaden my view of my place in the universe and approach each day with a more positive attitude.” Liz Fryer, Waterloo ON