Tantra – Online Coaching Program
Online or phone, personal coaching program with Tina Heathers
Includes workbook and 6 personal coaching sessions (approx. 45 to 60 minutes each).
Program fee: $699
Tantra is a beautiful spiritual path that frees us to explore the deepest realms within ourselves.
It is a path of love, of surrender and acceptance. Once we are no longer fighting the current of life we can relax and fall deeper into experiences and see the real meaning in our lives.
Sexual energy is the energy of life. It is through this energy that we are created and it is through this energy that we experience the Divine.
Tantra says stop thinking, planning and fussing. Focus on love, joy and the deepest connections we can create with another human being. Relax and let go, trust and move beyond yourself into the realm of spiritual love and transformation.
In this program we will explore the following concepts that will allow you to begin the tantric path and awaken to the flow of Spirit and of Love:
- Meditation and getting quiet
- Releasing the world
- Finding the love within
- Love, adoration and the Beloved
- Sex as the ultimate sharing and unity
- Seeking the divine through another
- Supernova and cosmic sex
“If you love someone, if you really love, his body is bound to disappear. In some moments of climax, of peak, the form will dissolve, and through the beloved you will enter the formless.” OSHO
- "Tina's style of guided meditation is unpretentious and accessible to anyone. I've been much more capable of slowing down and living in the moment since joining Tina's classes." Tricia B., Elmira Ontario
- “Meditation with Tina is always an enlightening & rejuvenating experience. Her calm presence & gentle approach to meditation offers relaxation and insight. Guided by her wisdom & knowledge beginning mediators will feel immediately confident & successful; experienced mediators gain access to deeper levels of knowing. " Trish Scott, Guelph, ON, Canada
- Thank you for your amazing insight. You have a wonderful energy!Jill, Brantford, Ontario
- “Tina has a vast knowledge of Universal Wisdom and is able to share it in ways that are non-threatening yet engaging, gentle yet firm, 'out-there' yet grounded. One of the greatest paths to Universal Wisdom is the path of meditation. Charting this path creatively, Tina has the ability to lead me into the fields of my imagination where lavish gifts are bestowed upon my soul. " Susan Mcleod, Guelph ON
- I have had the opportunity of experiencing Tina's guided meditations in both large conference settings and in small groups in her home. Over a course of time I have learnt to relax and focus in a meditative state using her tapes and CD's. Bonnie Black, Dundalk Ontario