About Tina Heathers
“I believe we are all capable of experiencing amazing lives of peace, joy, love and abundance. I want to work with people who strive for the highest levels of human potential just to see how much joy they can create in life.” Tina Heathers
TINA HEATHERS has a MBA, with several years’ experience in business management and corporate training. But her passion lies in the study of human potential and the innate ability we all have to rise above the mundane and live exceptional lives. Along with her business career she has been working in the field of spiritual healing and mental/emotional well- being for many years. She assists people along the path to self discovery and success by helping them access their own inner power center discovered through the silence of their own being.
Tina Heathers offers training programs and private coaching to help individuals master their mind and emotions. Immense joy lives inside each of us, we just need to know how to find it.
“Tina’s is a voice of reason, wisdom and empowerment. When I am unable to see the trees for the forest, she creates a clearing so that I can envision. When I am unable to filter through multiple voices to hear my own, she is my ear plug to hear my heart. And when my brain is so clogged with “what if, should, why, how come, this or that, right or wrong” that I cannot decipher what I want, what I need, what I must heed, Tina’s voice chimes through with a question that cuts through the thoughts so that I can hear mine.
Sometimes I am not ready to hear, act, respond, and Tina allows me the time to ponder, silence to contemplate, space to grow. For that I am grateful. She is always there when I am ready to move forward.”
- Thank you for your amazing insight. You have a wonderful energy!Jill, Brantford, Ontario
- Tina's meditation classes have helped me learn to reliably reduce stress. Her low-anxiety approach can give surprising insights that identify and help me remove those self-imposed roadblocks to better living." Doug Hocking, Exeter Ontario
- Taking a course from Tina Heathers is an experience and education in itself. Her style is unique and entertaining, but more then that, she delivers!Alison Lobb, Clinton, Ontario
- "Tina's style of guided meditation is unpretentious and accessible to anyone. I've been much more capable of slowing down and living in the moment since joining Tina's classes." Tricia B., Elmira Ontario
- “I have attended guided meditations, workshops and private sessions with Tina. I have used Tina’s meditations (both in class and on her cd’s) to relax and also to search for answers I have from within. She is an extremely intuitive teacher and guide. Tina’s insights have challenged me to examine myself and my relationships with others. Working with Tina has enabled me to broaden my view of my place in the universe and approach each day with a more positive attitude.” Liz Fryer, Waterloo ON