Self-Discovery Online Card Deck Sessions
With Tina Heathers
Next Session Wed. Jan 12th 2022 7pm to 8pm EST
Looking for insight or life direction? Wondering what’s blocking your creativity? Are you on a journey to find your truth? Searching for perspective to learn and grow spiritually?
This Self Discovery session is a fun way to use your intuition to ask questions and reflect on your life path and spiritual journey. Join us as we gather to share and discuss ideas and concepts that work to set us free to be who we really are.
The Self Discovery deck is based on the Spirt Art of Tina Heathers and is used in groups or private one on one sessions to unravel the meaning and opportunities in our present life circumstances.
Come play with us!
Email Tina to get the zoom link to participate in this FREE group session.
NEW Webinar – Perfect on the Inside
In this webinar we discuss what it takes to live a life of inner peace and serenity. The world may circle around us with some challenges and chaos but if we can retain our joy and peace of mind, we will have a lovely experience of life regardless of what is happening around us.
Other Workshop and Webinar topics include:
Mastering the Mind through Mindfulness
A Course in Miracles
Achieving Mental Clarity
Mental and Emotional Imprinting
Exploring Meditation Styles
Please contact Tina to discuss the most effective topics for your group.
Sign up to get notified as workshops get scheduled….
- Taking a course from Tina Heathers is an experience and education in itself. Her style is unique and entertaining, but more then that, she delivers!Alison Lobb, Clinton, Ontario
- “I have attended guided meditations, workshops and private sessions with Tina. I have used Tina’s meditations (both in class and on her cd’s) to relax and also to search for answers I have from within. She is an extremely intuitive teacher and guide. Tina’s insights have challenged me to examine myself and my relationships with others. Working with Tina has enabled me to broaden my view of my place in the universe and approach each day with a more positive attitude.” Liz Fryer, Waterloo ON
- I have had the opportunity of experiencing Tina's guided meditations in both large conference settings and in small groups in her home. Over a course of time I have learnt to relax and focus in a meditative state using her tapes and CD's. Bonnie Black, Dundalk Ontario
- Tina's meditation classes have helped me learn to reliably reduce stress. Her low-anxiety approach can give surprising insights that identify and help me remove those self-imposed roadblocks to better living." Doug Hocking, Exeter Ontario
- Thank you for your amazing insight. You have a wonderful energy!Jill, Brantford, Ontario