Navigating The Mind Field in Search of the Soul
Join us as we discuss the map of the mind and the obstacles of our inward journey. We will evaluate our pathways to see what we have learned so far, and then attempt to go deeper in.
Accessing pure soul energy can change the way we interact with life.
Bring a journal so you can take notes on what you discover during the evening.
Using guided visualization, reflective exercises and our higher wisdom, we will journey inside ourselves. In this workshop we seek to discover the truth of who we are, what we really want and how to get it.
The workshop is open to anyone seeking to discover their inner truth.
Wednesday November 7th 2018
7pm to 9pm
$40 per person
Private Sessions during the afternoon:
A few spots are available during the afternoon if you want to discuss your journey work or have an energy assessment to see what could be blocking your access to soul energy.
The Workshop will be help at Natures Echoes –
Journey to the Soul
Join a group of fellow travelers as we discuss the map and the obstacles of our inward journey. We will learn the route and possible pathways to discover and experience our soul essence, our personal Shangri-La. This place of tranquility and pure experience can change the way you interact with life.
Enough of this Bullshit I Just Want to be Happy!
May 22nd 7 pm to 9 pm learn more
Workshop and Webinar topics include:
- Mastering the Mind through Mindfulness
- The Miracle of Mindfulness
- Emotional Intelligence
- A Course in Miracles
- Insight Meditation
- Achieving Mental Clarity
- Mental and Emotional Imprinting
- Exploring Meditation Styles
Please contact Tina to discuss the most effective topics for your group.
Sign up to get notified as workshops get scheduled….
- “Tina has a vast knowledge of Universal Wisdom and is able to share it in ways that are non-threatening yet engaging, gentle yet firm, 'out-there' yet grounded. One of the greatest paths to Universal Wisdom is the path of meditation. Charting this path creatively, Tina has the ability to lead me into the fields of my imagination where lavish gifts are bestowed upon my soul. " Susan Mcleod, Guelph ON
- I have had the opportunity of experiencing Tina's guided meditations in both large conference settings and in small groups in her home. Over a course of time I have learnt to relax and focus in a meditative state using her tapes and CD's. Bonnie Black, Dundalk Ontario
- "Tina's style of guided meditation is unpretentious and accessible to anyone. I've been much more capable of slowing down and living in the moment since joining Tina's classes." Tricia B., Elmira Ontario
“This wonderful workshop allowed me to step aside from my busy life and reflect on what was really important. An experience to remember!”Barb Hacking
- Taking a course from Tina Heathers is an experience and education in itself. Her style is unique and entertaining, but more then that, she delivers!Alison Lobb, Clinton, Ontario