The Miracle of Mindfulness
at Natures Echoes – with Tina Heathers
This form of meditation is wonderful for relaxation, stress reduction and general wellbeing. If you take it deeper it can transform the mind and open the gateway to your authentic self.
Come learn and practice the art of mindfulness meditation and see how it can help to heal your mind and emotions.
Course runs on Thursday August 24th from 6:30pm – 8:30pm
Cost is $35.00 a person
Space is limited. You must pre-register.
Workshop and Webinar topics include:
- Discovering Your Infinite Potential
- The Metaphysics of Success
- Mastering the Mind through Mindfulness
- Mindfulness Meditation
- Emotional Intelligence
- A Course in Miracles
- Insight Meditation
- The Layers of Reality
- Achieving Mental Clarity
- Mental and Emotional Imprinting
- The Mind Map through the Body
Please contact Tina to discuss the most effective topics for your group.
- Taking a course from Tina Heathers is an experience and education in itself. Her style is unique and entertaining, but more then that, she delivers!Alison Lobb, Clinton, Ontario
- I have had the opportunity of experiencing Tina's guided meditations in both large conference settings and in small groups in her home. Over a course of time I have learnt to relax and focus in a meditative state using her tapes and CD's. Bonnie Black, Dundalk Ontario
- “Meditation with Tina is always an enlightening & rejuvenating experience. Her calm presence & gentle approach to meditation offers relaxation and insight. Guided by her wisdom & knowledge beginning mediators will feel immediately confident & successful; experienced mediators gain access to deeper levels of knowing. " Trish Scott, Guelph, ON, Canada
- Tina's meditation classes have helped me learn to reliably reduce stress. Her low-anxiety approach can give surprising insights that identify and help me remove those self-imposed roadblocks to better living." Doug Hocking, Exeter Ontario
“This wonderful workshop allowed me to step aside from my busy life and reflect on what was really important. An experience to remember!”Barb Hacking