2021 A Course in Miracles Mentoring
A Monthly Online gathering. Come Join Us! The first Wed of each month. 7 – 8 pm EST For more information…
NEW Webinar – Perfect on the Inside
In this webinar we discuss what it takes to live a life of inner peace and serenity. The world may circle around us with some challenges and chaos but if we can retain our joy and peace of mind, we will have a lovely experience of life regardless of what is happening around us.
Other Workshop and Webinar topics include:
Mastering the Mind through Mindfulness
A Course in Miracles
Achieving Mental Clarity
Mental and Emotional Imprinting
Exploring Meditation Styles
Please contact Tina to discuss the most effective topics for your group.
Sign up to get notified as workshops get scheduled….
- Thank you for your amazing insight. You have a wonderful energy!Jill, Brantford, Ontario
- Tina's meditation classes have helped me learn to reliably reduce stress. Her low-anxiety approach can give surprising insights that identify and help me remove those self-imposed roadblocks to better living." Doug Hocking, Exeter Ontario
- “Meditation with Tina is always an enlightening & rejuvenating experience. Her calm presence & gentle approach to meditation offers relaxation and insight. Guided by her wisdom & knowledge beginning mediators will feel immediately confident & successful; experienced mediators gain access to deeper levels of knowing. " Trish Scott, Guelph, ON, Canada
- Taking a course from Tina Heathers is an experience and education in itself. Her style is unique and entertaining, but more then that, she delivers!Alison Lobb, Clinton, Ontario
- “I have attended guided meditations, workshops and private sessions with Tina. I have used Tina’s meditations (both in class and on her cd’s) to relax and also to search for answers I have from within. She is an extremely intuitive teacher and guide. Tina’s insights have challenged me to examine myself and my relationships with others. Working with Tina has enabled me to broaden my view of my place in the universe and approach each day with a more positive attitude.” Liz Fryer, Waterloo ON