2021 A Course in Miracles Mentoring
A Monthly Online gathering. Come Join Us! The first Wed of each month. 7 – 8 pm EST For more information…
NEW Webinar – Perfect on the Inside
In this webinar we discuss what it takes to live a life of inner peace and serenity. The world may circle around us with some challenges and chaos but if we can retain our joy and peace of mind, we will have a lovely experience of life regardless of what is happening around us.
Other Workshop and Webinar topics include:
Mastering the Mind through Mindfulness
A Course in Miracles
Achieving Mental Clarity
Mental and Emotional Imprinting
Exploring Meditation Styles
Please contact Tina to discuss the most effective topics for your group.
Sign up to get notified as workshops get scheduled….
- “I have attended guided meditations, workshops and private sessions with Tina. I have used Tina’s meditations (both in class and on her cd’s) to relax and also to search for answers I have from within. She is an extremely intuitive teacher and guide. Tina’s insights have challenged me to examine myself and my relationships with others. Working with Tina has enabled me to broaden my view of my place in the universe and approach each day with a more positive attitude.” Liz Fryer, Waterloo ON
- Thank you for your amazing insight. You have a wonderful energy!Jill, Brantford, Ontario
- “Meditation with Tina is always an enlightening & rejuvenating experience. Her calm presence & gentle approach to meditation offers relaxation and insight. Guided by her wisdom & knowledge beginning mediators will feel immediately confident & successful; experienced mediators gain access to deeper levels of knowing. " Trish Scott, Guelph, ON, Canada
- I have had the opportunity of experiencing Tina's guided meditations in both large conference settings and in small groups in her home. Over a course of time I have learnt to relax and focus in a meditative state using her tapes and CD's. Bonnie Black, Dundalk Ontario
- Tina's meditation classes have helped me learn to reliably reduce stress. Her low-anxiety approach can give surprising insights that identify and help me remove those self-imposed roadblocks to better living." Doug Hocking, Exeter Ontario