We don’t just want leaders who are effective and get the job done, we are looking for a new kind of leader. Our society needs leaders and managers that are empowered, self aware, emotionally intelligent and mindful about their role and their impact on the people they are leading. Mindfulness in business is the tool that will help get us there. It is the process of understanding our thoughts and therefore our actions. Mindfulness in business creates a new way to interact with others. It produces clarity of mind, patience and understanding. With these characteristics a leader can cut clearly to the real issues and make decisions that address the core truth of any situation.
Pushing for results is no longer enough, it’s time we evolved in business and management to a level of influence that inspires and enhances the lives of those who follow.
Management and Leadership Coaching
With an extensive background in Business, Tina can relate to the challenges in business and leadership that companies and individuals may be facing.
If you are looking to get some perspective on how to quiet the mind and function in the world of business with clarity and peace, try Executive Coaching with The Silence Within, for a more enlightened approach to business and management.
Entrepreneurship Training and Coaching
Turning what you love to do into a business is an exciting process. It takes creativity, dedication and a strong desire to learn. If you would like help developing and growing your business, consider our entrepreneurship training packages…. see more
We specialize in training Emotional Intelligence and Mindfulness in Business
Contact Tina to set up a coaching package that meets your needs.
“Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakens.”– Carl Jung
- Tina's meditation classes have helped me learn to reliably reduce stress. Her low-anxiety approach can give surprising insights that identify and help me remove those self-imposed roadblocks to better living." Doug Hocking, Exeter Ontario
- Taking a course from Tina Heathers is an experience and education in itself. Her style is unique and entertaining, but more then that, she delivers!Alison Lobb, Clinton, Ontario
- “Meditation with Tina is always an enlightening & rejuvenating experience. Her calm presence & gentle approach to meditation offers relaxation and insight. Guided by her wisdom & knowledge beginning mediators will feel immediately confident & successful; experienced mediators gain access to deeper levels of knowing. " Trish Scott, Guelph, ON, Canada
- “I have attended guided meditations, workshops and private sessions with Tina. I have used Tina’s meditations (both in class and on her cd’s) to relax and also to search for answers I have from within. She is an extremely intuitive teacher and guide. Tina’s insights have challenged me to examine myself and my relationships with others. Working with Tina has enabled me to broaden my view of my place in the universe and approach each day with a more positive attitude.” Liz Fryer, Waterloo ON
- Thank you for your amazing insight. You have a wonderful energy!Jill, Brantford, Ontario