Mindfulness Based Business Coaching
Tina offers online Mindfulness Based Business Coaching sessions to assist you with all aspects of business development, while staying grounded, centered and mindful of what is really important to you.
Sessions are completely based on where you are in your business at the present time, and working towards getting the business where YOU want it to go. Mindfulness and meditation are fantastic tools for business development.
“It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.” The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint Exupery
Specializing in entrepreneurship, Tina has a great understanding of the many demands on business owners today. She is familiar with the physical, mental and emotional obstacles that often prevent business owners from making the profits that they really want. Learn how to overcome your hidden resistance to success and watch your business flourish!
- “I have attended guided meditations, workshops and private sessions with Tina. I have used Tina’s meditations (both in class and on her cd’s) to relax and also to search for answers I have from within. She is an extremely intuitive teacher and guide. Tina’s insights have challenged me to examine myself and my relationships with others. Working with Tina has enabled me to broaden my view of my place in the universe and approach each day with a more positive attitude.” Liz Fryer, Waterloo ON
- Taking a course from Tina Heathers is an experience and education in itself. Her style is unique and entertaining, but more then that, she delivers!Alison Lobb, Clinton, Ontario
- Tina Heathers offers much wisdom, great truth, and experienced guidance. It could change your life! Gloria Wilbee
- "Tina's style of guided meditation is unpretentious and accessible to anyone. I've been much more capable of slowing down and living in the moment since joining Tina's classes." Tricia B., Elmira Ontario
- Tina's meditation classes have helped me learn to reliably reduce stress. Her low-anxiety approach can give surprising insights that identify and help me remove those self-imposed roadblocks to better living." Doug Hocking, Exeter Ontario