Mindfulness Based Business Coaching
Tina offers online Mindfulness Based Business Coaching sessions to assist you with all aspects of business development, while staying grounded, centered and mindful of what is really important to you.
Sessions are completely based on where you are in your business at the present time, and working towards getting the business where YOU want it to go. Mindfulness and meditation are fantastic tools for business development.
“It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.” The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint Exupery
Specializing in entrepreneurship, Tina has a great understanding of the many demands on business owners today. She is familiar with the physical, mental and emotional obstacles that often prevent business owners from making the profits that they really want. Learn how to overcome your hidden resistance to success and watch your business flourish!
- Tina's meditation classes have helped me learn to reliably reduce stress. Her low-anxiety approach can give surprising insights that identify and help me remove those self-imposed roadblocks to better living." Doug Hocking, Exeter Ontario
- I have had the opportunity of experiencing Tina's guided meditations in both large conference settings and in small groups in her home. Over a course of time I have learnt to relax and focus in a meditative state using her tapes and CD's. Bonnie Black, Dundalk Ontario
- Thank you for your amazing insight. You have a wonderful energy!Jill, Brantford, Ontario
- "Tina's style of guided meditation is unpretentious and accessible to anyone. I've been much more capable of slowing down and living in the moment since joining Tina's classes." Tricia B., Elmira Ontario
- “Tina has a vast knowledge of Universal Wisdom and is able to share it in ways that are non-threatening yet engaging, gentle yet firm, 'out-there' yet grounded. One of the greatest paths to Universal Wisdom is the path of meditation. Charting this path creatively, Tina has the ability to lead me into the fields of my imagination where lavish gifts are bestowed upon my soul. " Susan Mcleod, Guelph ON