Reiki Natural Healing
Reiki is considered a Japanese method of natural healing. It has a rich history that starts in the early 1900’s with the dedication of a man named Mikao Usui and his interest in miracles and healing. After years of searching and finally, personally experiencing the Universal Life Energy, which he called Reiki, he developed a system to work with this energy that became known as the Usui System of Natural Healing.
Today we have many Reiki Masters, trained in the Usui System of Natural Healing, and although teachers and masters may have slightly altered the methods of healing and teaching throughout the years, I believe they all hold true to the experience of connecting with Universal Life Energy. Methods and styles may differ slightly, but the connection and enlightenment Mikao Usui discovered in his mountain top experience remain with us today.
Self Directed Reiki sessions assist with clearing and releasing any trapped mental and emotional energy that is stored in your body. The practitioner works as an amplifier for the Universal Life Energy to assist you in the self healing process.
Book a session and come experience Self Directed Reiki for yourself. $95 for a 1 hour session
- Tina Heathers offers much wisdom, great truth, and experienced guidance. It could change your life! Gloria Wilbee
- “I have attended guided meditations, workshops and private sessions with Tina. I have used Tina’s meditations (both in class and on her cd’s) to relax and also to search for answers I have from within. She is an extremely intuitive teacher and guide. Tina’s insights have challenged me to examine myself and my relationships with others. Working with Tina has enabled me to broaden my view of my place in the universe and approach each day with a more positive attitude.” Liz Fryer, Waterloo ON
- Tina's meditation classes have helped me learn to reliably reduce stress. Her low-anxiety approach can give surprising insights that identify and help me remove those self-imposed roadblocks to better living." Doug Hocking, Exeter Ontario
- "Tina's style of guided meditation is unpretentious and accessible to anyone. I've been much more capable of slowing down and living in the moment since joining Tina's classes." Tricia B., Elmira Ontario
- “Meditation with Tina is always an enlightening & rejuvenating experience. Her calm presence & gentle approach to meditation offers relaxation and insight. Guided by her wisdom & knowledge beginning mediators will feel immediately confident & successful; experienced mediators gain access to deeper levels of knowing. " Trish Scott, Guelph, ON, Canada