Tantra, A Path to LovePosted By : Tina Heathers on June 10, 2013
Tantra is a wonderful spiritual path that is focused on enhancing the state of love. It will transform your life.
Although couples are more than welcome to come,this workshop is for everyone with or without a partner!!
The Workshop discusses:
Tantra is a beautiful spiritual path that frees us to explore the deepest realms within ourselves.
It is a path of love, of surrender and acceptance. Once we are no longer fighting the current of life we can relax and fall deeper into experiences and see the real meaning in our lives.
Sexual energy is the energy of life. It is through this energy that we are created and it through this energy that we experience the Divine.
Tantra says stop thinking, planning and fussing. Focus on love, joy and the deepest connections we can create with another human being. Relax and let go, trust and move beyond yourself into the realm of spiritual love and transformation.
In this workshop, we will explore the following concepts that will allow you to begin the tantric path and awaken to the flow of Spirit and of Love:
- Meditation and getting quiet
- Releasing the world
- Finding the love within
- Love, adoration and the Beloved
- Sex as the ultimate sharing and unity
- Seeking the Divine through another
- Supernova and cosmic sex
- I have had the opportunity of experiencing Tina's guided meditations in both large conference settings and in small groups in her home. Over a course of time I have learnt to relax and focus in a meditative state using her tapes and CD's. Bonnie Black, Dundalk Ontario
- “Tina has a vast knowledge of Universal Wisdom and is able to share it in ways that are non-threatening yet engaging, gentle yet firm, 'out-there' yet grounded. One of the greatest paths to Universal Wisdom is the path of meditation. Charting this path creatively, Tina has the ability to lead me into the fields of my imagination where lavish gifts are bestowed upon my soul. " Susan Mcleod, Guelph ON
- Tina Heathers offers much wisdom, great truth, and experienced guidance. It could change your life! Gloria Wilbee
- "Tina's style of guided meditation is unpretentious and accessible to anyone. I've been much more capable of slowing down and living in the moment since joining Tina's classes." Tricia B., Elmira Ontario
- Taking a course from Tina Heathers is an experience and education in itself. Her style is unique and entertaining, but more then that, she delivers!Alison Lobb, Clinton, Ontario