The Miracle of MindfulnessPosted By : Tina Heathers on July 31, 2017
A Mindfulness Workshop
at Natures Echoes – with Tina Heathers
This mindfulness workshop will teach you about relaxation, stress reduction and general well being. Mindfulness is an excellent tool and is being used in the medical field for pain reduction, depression and anxiety. If you internet search for ‘mindfulness based stress reduction’ you will find an extensive amount of research and data on the effectiveness of mindfulness as a healing tool.
If you take mindfulness meditation deeper, it can transform the mind and open the gateway to your authentic self. The mind is like a labyrinth of our thoughts and stored experiences and it is an incredible journey to boldly face the inner workings of the mind and explore for yourself what is getting in the way of your truth and a meaningful experience of life.
Come learn and practice the art of mindfulness meditation and see how it can help to heal your mind and emotions.
Course runs on Thursday August 24th from 6:30pm – 8:30pm
Cost is $35.00 a person
Space is limited. You must pre-register.
To register email Krista Bohart firstname.lastname@example.org
- “I have attended guided meditations, workshops and private sessions with Tina. I have used Tina’s meditations (both in class and on her cd’s) to relax and also to search for answers I have from within. She is an extremely intuitive teacher and guide. Tina’s insights have challenged me to examine myself and my relationships with others. Working with Tina has enabled me to broaden my view of my place in the universe and approach each day with a more positive attitude.” Liz Fryer, Waterloo ON
- Taking a course from Tina Heathers is an experience and education in itself. Her style is unique and entertaining, but more then that, she delivers!Alison Lobb, Clinton, Ontario
- “Tina has a vast knowledge of Universal Wisdom and is able to share it in ways that are non-threatening yet engaging, gentle yet firm, 'out-there' yet grounded. One of the greatest paths to Universal Wisdom is the path of meditation. Charting this path creatively, Tina has the ability to lead me into the fields of my imagination where lavish gifts are bestowed upon my soul. " Susan Mcleod, Guelph ON
- Thank you for your amazing insight. You have a wonderful energy!Jill, Brantford, Ontario
- I have had the opportunity of experiencing Tina's guided meditations in both large conference settings and in small groups in her home. Over a course of time I have learnt to relax and focus in a meditative state using her tapes and CD's. Bonnie Black, Dundalk Ontario