The Miracle of MindfulnessPosted By : Tina Heathers on July 31, 2017
A Mindfulness Workshop
at Natures Echoes – with Tina Heathers
This mindfulness workshop will teach you about relaxation, stress reduction and general well being. Mindfulness is an excellent tool and is being used in the medical field for pain reduction, depression and anxiety. If you internet search for ‘mindfulness based stress reduction’ you will find an extensive amount of research and data on the effectiveness of mindfulness as a healing tool.
If you take mindfulness meditation deeper, it can transform the mind and open the gateway to your authentic self. The mind is like a labyrinth of our thoughts and stored experiences and it is an incredible journey to boldly face the inner workings of the mind and explore for yourself what is getting in the way of your truth and a meaningful experience of life.
Come learn and practice the art of mindfulness meditation and see how it can help to heal your mind and emotions.
Course runs on Thursday August 24th from 6:30pm – 8:30pm
Cost is $35.00 a person
Space is limited. You must pre-register.
To register email Krista Bohart firstname.lastname@example.org
- “Meditation with Tina is always an enlightening & rejuvenating experience. Her calm presence & gentle approach to meditation offers relaxation and insight. Guided by her wisdom & knowledge beginning mediators will feel immediately confident & successful; experienced mediators gain access to deeper levels of knowing. " Trish Scott, Guelph, ON, Canada
- “I have attended guided meditations, workshops and private sessions with Tina. I have used Tina’s meditations (both in class and on her cd’s) to relax and also to search for answers I have from within. She is an extremely intuitive teacher and guide. Tina’s insights have challenged me to examine myself and my relationships with others. Working with Tina has enabled me to broaden my view of my place in the universe and approach each day with a more positive attitude.” Liz Fryer, Waterloo ON
- "Tina's style of guided meditation is unpretentious and accessible to anyone. I've been much more capable of slowing down and living in the moment since joining Tina's classes." Tricia B., Elmira Ontario
- Thank you for your amazing insight. You have a wonderful energy!Jill, Brantford, Ontario
- Tina's meditation classes have helped me learn to reliably reduce stress. Her low-anxiety approach can give surprising insights that identify and help me remove those self-imposed roadblocks to better living." Doug Hocking, Exeter Ontario