The Miracle of MindfulnessPosted By : Tina Heathers on July 31, 2017
A Mindfulness Workshop
at Natures Echoes – with Tina Heathers
This mindfulness workshop will teach you about relaxation, stress reduction and general well being. Mindfulness is an excellent tool and is being used in the medical field for pain reduction, depression and anxiety. If you internet search for ‘mindfulness based stress reduction’ you will find an extensive amount of research and data on the effectiveness of mindfulness as a healing tool.
If you take mindfulness meditation deeper, it can transform the mind and open the gateway to your authentic self. The mind is like a labyrinth of our thoughts and stored experiences and it is an incredible journey to boldly face the inner workings of the mind and explore for yourself what is getting in the way of your truth and a meaningful experience of life.
Come learn and practice the art of mindfulness meditation and see how it can help to heal your mind and emotions.
Course runs on Thursday August 24th from 6:30pm – 8:30pm
Cost is $35.00 a person
Space is limited. You must pre-register.
To register email Krista Bohart firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tina Heathers offers much wisdom, great truth, and experienced guidance. It could change your life! Gloria Wilbee
- Taking a course from Tina Heathers is an experience and education in itself. Her style is unique and entertaining, but more then that, she delivers!Alison Lobb, Clinton, Ontario
- Thank you for your amazing insight. You have a wonderful energy!Jill, Brantford, Ontario
- "Tina's style of guided meditation is unpretentious and accessible to anyone. I've been much more capable of slowing down and living in the moment since joining Tina's classes." Tricia B., Elmira Ontario
- “Meditation with Tina is always an enlightening & rejuvenating experience. Her calm presence & gentle approach to meditation offers relaxation and insight. Guided by her wisdom & knowledge beginning mediators will feel immediately confident & successful; experienced mediators gain access to deeper levels of knowing. " Trish Scott, Guelph, ON, Canada