Why Study A Course in MiraclesPosted By : Tina Heathers on November 17, 2016
An Introduction to A Course in Miracles
If you are new to A Course in Miracles or contemplating reading it because you have heard good things about it, then this webinar is for you.
- We will discuss the benefits a course in miracles brings into your life.
- We will also highlight the basic concepts so you can discover what the Course is all about in a quick review.
I hope you bring your questions and that we can have a wonderful discussion about this life changing material.
Tuesday November 29th from 7 pm to 8pm
Please join us and invite your friends.
“I have been pondering the teachings of A Course in Miracles for several months now. To me it’s a blend of Buddhism and Christianity perhaps, by way of describing it. But it’s not a religion as there is no church.
This free webinar is a great way to find out more.
A great deal of ACIM teachings is about living in the now, not in yesteryear and not in tomorrow, about fear vs love, about our one consciousness. And the instructor, Tina, is an amazing facilitator who has a way of explaining things in such a down to earth manner – very practical. She is funny too!”
- Free Online session. No travel required.
- “Meditation with Tina is always an enlightening & rejuvenating experience. Her calm presence & gentle approach to meditation offers relaxation and insight. Guided by her wisdom & knowledge beginning mediators will feel immediately confident & successful; experienced mediators gain access to deeper levels of knowing. " Trish Scott, Guelph, ON, Canada
- Taking a course from Tina Heathers is an experience and education in itself. Her style is unique and entertaining, but more then that, she delivers!Alison Lobb, Clinton, Ontario
- Thank you for your amazing insight. You have a wonderful energy!Jill, Brantford, Ontario
- Tina Heathers offers much wisdom, great truth, and experienced guidance. It could change your life! Gloria Wilbee
- “I have attended guided meditations, workshops and private sessions with Tina. I have used Tina’s meditations (both in class and on her cd’s) to relax and also to search for answers I have from within. She is an extremely intuitive teacher and guide. Tina’s insights have challenged me to examine myself and my relationships with others. Working with Tina has enabled me to broaden my view of my place in the universe and approach each day with a more positive attitude.” Liz Fryer, Waterloo ON