Why Study A Course in MiraclesPosted By : Tina Heathers on November 17, 2016
An Introduction to A Course in Miracles
If you are new to A Course in Miracles or contemplating reading it because you have heard good things about it, then this webinar is for you.
- We will discuss the benefits a course in miracles brings into your life.
- We will also highlight the basic concepts so you can discover what the Course is all about in a quick review.
I hope you bring your questions and that we can have a wonderful discussion about this life changing material.
Tuesday November 29th from 7 pm to 8pm
Please join us and invite your friends.
“I have been pondering the teachings of A Course in Miracles for several months now. To me it’s a blend of Buddhism and Christianity perhaps, by way of describing it. But it’s not a religion as there is no church.
This free webinar is a great way to find out more.
A great deal of ACIM teachings is about living in the now, not in yesteryear and not in tomorrow, about fear vs love, about our one consciousness. And the instructor, Tina, is an amazing facilitator who has a way of explaining things in such a down to earth manner – very practical. She is funny too!”
- Free Online session. No travel required.
- "Tina's style of guided meditation is unpretentious and accessible to anyone. I've been much more capable of slowing down and living in the moment since joining Tina's classes." Tricia B., Elmira Ontario
- Tina Heathers offers much wisdom, great truth, and experienced guidance. It could change your life! Gloria Wilbee
- Thank you for your amazing insight. You have a wonderful energy!Jill, Brantford, Ontario
- I have had the opportunity of experiencing Tina's guided meditations in both large conference settings and in small groups in her home. Over a course of time I have learnt to relax and focus in a meditative state using her tapes and CD's. Bonnie Black, Dundalk Ontario
- “I have attended guided meditations, workshops and private sessions with Tina. I have used Tina’s meditations (both in class and on her cd’s) to relax and also to search for answers I have from within. She is an extremely intuitive teacher and guide. Tina’s insights have challenged me to examine myself and my relationships with others. Working with Tina has enabled me to broaden my view of my place in the universe and approach each day with a more positive attitude.” Liz Fryer, Waterloo ON