The Witchy WandererPosted By : Tina Heathers on March 6, 2015
WEBINAR – The Witchy Wanderer – Seeking Love, Freedom and a Little Magic!
Honoring the witch, the gypsy and the free spirit that resides within us!
Attend this webinar to learn more about living a carefree happy lifestyle that embraces spiritual energy and finding our true selves.
We will discuss:
- White witches, gypsies, hippies and what they were seeking, what they contribute and what they can teach us
- Personal power, individuality and the magic of creating our own lives
- The spiritual wanderer, giving yourself the freedom to embrace any spiritual concepts that you like
- Emotional emancipation, what will it take to free you from emotional obligation and past baggage
- Exploring your authentic self
- Discovering your inner witch and having more fun
Choose the path of a Witchy Wanderer and experience the day as an adventure in joy!
- Monday March 30th 7 pm to 8:30 pm
- With Tina Heathers
- Online Webinar
- I have had the opportunity of experiencing Tina's guided meditations in both large conference settings and in small groups in her home. Over a course of time I have learnt to relax and focus in a meditative state using her tapes and CD's. Bonnie Black, Dundalk Ontario
“This wonderful workshop allowed me to step aside from my busy life and reflect on what was really important. An experience to remember!”Barb Hacking
- Tina's meditation classes have helped me learn to reliably reduce stress. Her low-anxiety approach can give surprising insights that identify and help me remove those self-imposed roadblocks to better living." Doug Hocking, Exeter Ontario
- “I have attended guided meditations, workshops and private sessions with Tina. I have used Tina’s meditations (both in class and on her cd’s) to relax and also to search for answers I have from within. She is an extremely intuitive teacher and guide. Tina’s insights have challenged me to examine myself and my relationships with others. Working with Tina has enabled me to broaden my view of my place in the universe and approach each day with a more positive attitude.” Liz Fryer, Waterloo ON
- “Tina has a vast knowledge of Universal Wisdom and is able to share it in ways that are non-threatening yet engaging, gentle yet firm, 'out-there' yet grounded. One of the greatest paths to Universal Wisdom is the path of meditation. Charting this path creatively, Tina has the ability to lead me into the fields of my imagination where lavish gifts are bestowed upon my soul. " Susan Mcleod, Guelph ON