The Witchy WandererPosted By : Tina Heathers on March 6, 2015
WEBINAR – The Witchy Wanderer – Seeking Love, Freedom and a Little Magic!
Honoring the witch, the gypsy and the free spirit that resides within us!
Attend this webinar to learn more about living a carefree happy lifestyle that embraces spiritual energy and finding our true selves.
We will discuss:
- White witches, gypsies, hippies and what they were seeking, what they contribute and what they can teach us
- Personal power, individuality and the magic of creating our own lives
- The spiritual wanderer, giving yourself the freedom to embrace any spiritual concepts that you like
- Emotional emancipation, what will it take to free you from emotional obligation and past baggage
- Exploring your authentic self
- Discovering your inner witch and having more fun
Choose the path of a Witchy Wanderer and experience the day as an adventure in joy!
- Monday March 30th 7 pm to 8:30 pm
- With Tina Heathers
- Online Webinar
- Taking a course from Tina Heathers is an experience and education in itself. Her style is unique and entertaining, but more then that, she delivers!Alison Lobb, Clinton, Ontario
- "Tina's style of guided meditation is unpretentious and accessible to anyone. I've been much more capable of slowing down and living in the moment since joining Tina's classes." Tricia B., Elmira Ontario
- Tina Heathers offers much wisdom, great truth, and experienced guidance. It could change your life! Gloria Wilbee
- Tina's meditation classes have helped me learn to reliably reduce stress. Her low-anxiety approach can give surprising insights that identify and help me remove those self-imposed roadblocks to better living." Doug Hocking, Exeter Ontario
- “Meditation with Tina is always an enlightening & rejuvenating experience. Her calm presence & gentle approach to meditation offers relaxation and insight. Guided by her wisdom & knowledge beginning mediators will feel immediately confident & successful; experienced mediators gain access to deeper levels of knowing. " Trish Scott, Guelph, ON, Canada