The Witchy WandererPosted By : Tina Heathers on March 6, 2015
WEBINAR – The Witchy Wanderer – Seeking Love, Freedom and a Little Magic!
Honoring the witch, the gypsy and the free spirit that resides within us!
Attend this webinar to learn more about living a carefree happy lifestyle that embraces spiritual energy and finding our true selves.
We will discuss:
- White witches, gypsies, hippies and what they were seeking, what they contribute and what they can teach us
- Personal power, individuality and the magic of creating our own lives
- The spiritual wanderer, giving yourself the freedom to embrace any spiritual concepts that you like
- Emotional emancipation, what will it take to free you from emotional obligation and past baggage
- Exploring your authentic self
- Discovering your inner witch and having more fun
Choose the path of a Witchy Wanderer and experience the day as an adventure in joy!
- Monday March 30th 7 pm to 8:30 pm
- With Tina Heathers
- Online Webinar
- “Tina has a vast knowledge of Universal Wisdom and is able to share it in ways that are non-threatening yet engaging, gentle yet firm, 'out-there' yet grounded. One of the greatest paths to Universal Wisdom is the path of meditation. Charting this path creatively, Tina has the ability to lead me into the fields of my imagination where lavish gifts are bestowed upon my soul. " Susan Mcleod, Guelph ON
- “Meditation with Tina is always an enlightening & rejuvenating experience. Her calm presence & gentle approach to meditation offers relaxation and insight. Guided by her wisdom & knowledge beginning mediators will feel immediately confident & successful; experienced mediators gain access to deeper levels of knowing. " Trish Scott, Guelph, ON, Canada
- Tina's meditation classes have helped me learn to reliably reduce stress. Her low-anxiety approach can give surprising insights that identify and help me remove those self-imposed roadblocks to better living." Doug Hocking, Exeter Ontario
- Tina Heathers offers much wisdom, great truth, and experienced guidance. It could change your life! Gloria Wilbee
- "Tina's style of guided meditation is unpretentious and accessible to anyone. I've been much more capable of slowing down and living in the moment since joining Tina's classes." Tricia B., Elmira Ontario